Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By //Alex\

Thread: All my friends left this "game".

All my friends left this "game".

All my friends left this "game" because:

1 - there's little relation between what you do and the outcome of games, it's mostly bull-****
    2 - after level 10 you take several seasons to sell a player unless he is 150 + 150 + 149,8 and under 29 years' old.
    3 - to make it worse they implemented a system where they force your players to accept skill points
    4 - from time to time they put you in impossible leagues with token buyer players and you have no chance
    5 - it becomes a boring fight between you and budget
    6 - you get exactly the same results if you abandon matches
    7 - the translations are full of childish mistakes giving an image of lack of professionalism
    8 - an overall feeling of being deceived
    Last edited by Celtic; 08-31-2015 at 05:40 PM.
    //Alex\\ and reddeviljohn like this.

All your friends have done the best thing. I agree with all the reasons you wrote and i think i'll be the next to leave this game for the same reasons.
    Celtic likes this.

At some point we were like 40 real life friends, we even had a Facebook group in 2013.

The feeling of deception became bigger and bigger as it became clear that we were talking about the football candy crush of the internets.

Now there's only me (level 30) and another one (level 37), they even mock me for still logging in to collect my daily token.

Rookie
    If continuing to play makes you happy, keep playing. If continuing to play does not make you happy, stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ByloBand View Post
    If continuing to play makes you happy, keep playing. If continuing to play does not make you happy, stop playing.
    Best piece of advice i've seen today. Do what makes you happy :-)

If you think the game sucks (in some cases it does), just stop playing. I think most of us knows all your points, but theres nothing we (or you) can do about, so stop wasting energy thinking about it.