Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: A injury joke, Nordeus!

Addicted

A injury joke, Nordeus!

Nordeus,

Are you kidding me? Take a look at what you did, you are all stupid and greedy people!

A injury joke, Nordeus!-1hf.jpg
    A injury joke, Nordeus!-2hf.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-02-2015 at 07:19 PM. Reason: profanity
    Nicky likes this.

Rookie
    Just a hunch, but I'm not sure this post is going to exist the next time I check the forums
    Sons of Pitches likes this.

Addicted
    Nordeus,

You want to abuse our managers, right? You want us to keep paying you or clicking the videos on your website? stupid people!

You have lost all credibilities, I have been tolerating you guys for long time, same as other managers. I do not care if you shut me down or not
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-02-2015 at 07:20 PM. Reason: profanity

VIP
    Moral of the game: Always keep one sub until the end of the game...

Rookie
    I'm starting to think Teda is feeling a bit put off.
    Sons of Pitches likes this.

Addicted
    these are ridiculous....

they thought they are smart to earn money, short vision at all. if they keep developing good games, more and more will join.. there are still tons of soccer fans are around the door, a huge international market is still there.

we dominated the game and very promisingly to win and keep 3 points diff with the leader who beat me yesterday, but I donot complain about the defeat because he is better than me. Last night, I bought two new STs, I used one at the begging of this game, the he got injured, OK, no problem, I replace him by another new ST, then he got injured! OKOKOK, I replaced him with my old ST, then I saw people are tired and made the third sub, anything wrong? if I keep one sub, maybe I still need to use it for another injury, and TRUE, it did happen!!!!!

Have you guys seen me doing this since you started knowing me? I have been here for a while, some of you know me, most of you do not know me; because I barely post because I have nothing to say, this game is getting more and more stupid ....

if you were me, how do you react?

Quote Originally Posted by ByloBand View Post
    I'm starting to think Teda is feeling a bit put off.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-02-2015 at 07:21 PM. Reason: profanity

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You are welcome to express your frustration with the game. What is not allowed is profanity, please use other words.

Addicted
    I agree, Cat, thanks for deleting the dirty words from me.

Well, so now this post is clean, right? do not delete it pls unless someone at Nordeus does it. Let us keep it here and share this joke with people.

Nordeus, let me tell you something: You are really st...., if you treat us fairly, we will always keep our teams in good shape, we will keep trying to add more green, red and blue packs by clicking the videos you posted online, because we are always encouraged. But instead, you keep playing games with us, you always try to sell your packs to us, but actually you forgot one thing, we do not really need them if we loose the interest of this game - and now you are pushing us to that direction.

Do you know how to be a good company and how to run good business, do you know how to keep a team in good shape? You are no sense at all, you need to learn and you need to learn how to run a good company in long terms, do be st.... again and again. We are here because we love soccer, not because we love you, just tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You are welcome to express your frustration with the game. What is not allowed is profanity, please use other words.

Rookie
    My only regret: my earlier comments now seem out of context.

Vent thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast