Thread: i linked to fb and lost my team on android

i linked to fb and lost my team on android

I am playing three different platforms,computer,Itouch and android phone,I linked to fb instead of choosing"let me play" and lost my team on android.Is there any way to get them back?

The way to do it properly :
    1/ start the game
    2/ Let me play
    3/ the game will ask you to link the team to facebook
    4/ link it

if you starts the game with facebook, you have two differents teams, one via facebook, one via "let me play"
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

i'll try that,i was able to go to fb and unlink my phone to get access to my other team.the app on android was going straight to the fb acc. no option.

you mean the game starts on facebook? just use the log out button on the lower right. But sadly, i think you will be forced to keep the team you just created
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

If I use the "log into fb" option on my android it shows me the team from the computer.It blocks the andriod team,and will only auto login to fb.I can restart the app,force close the app and nothing on the android app will keep it from auto log into fb. Thats why i posted,then i figured out i could go to fb settings and unlink my andriod from fb.I still have access to all three teams,all three are going to 4th level.It would be nice to access the computer team remotly on my andriod,without having to then unlink the android via computer to restore access to the android team.

update
    my itouch will "toggle" back and forth between fb(computer) and itouch just by choosing login fb or let me play,where the android goes to auto fb login that has to be turned off in settings(this is a pain).now i can follow all three teams even tho im away from my computer all day.wish i had figured this out 2 seasons ago,maybe this helps someone else.