Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MightyBS
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: result magically changes after match completion. STUPID!!!

result magically changes after match completion. STUPID!!!

I have just beaten a title rival 2 - 1 in a very important and difficult game. Then I went to see the league table and unbelievably the match result has magically turned to 2 - 2!!! HOW?? This is unprecedented in my 32 seasons of playing this stupid game!!!

Not sure what to do now, as my team desperately needs those 2 points Nordeus has clearly robbed of me. Has any one experienced this and what was your course of action?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Did you watch your game from the beginning till the last board ? (you know, the prizes, tickets and so )
    Without any (internet) interruption ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yes I did, I saw the game to the very end when all the confetti goes up in the air. Then looked at the player ratings, rewards etc with a big smile on my face.....and then the SHOCK!!

Its important to add that in this particular game my team went down one nil in the first half. In the second half the opponent received a red card (second yellow for same player). My team then scored 2 quick goals mid way into the second half and maintained the upper hand until the end.

Looking at the result now, it is saying My team was 2 nil down at a point in the game. That is 100% wrong! I want my full 3 points for this game!!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Your server may have problem and need to be reset after your match have been finished. The matches before the the reset time including your match were simulated. So match information are completely different. Please note that in this case the management work you performed for your team like training, signing sponsorship contracts, sending gifts to friends, etc before the reset time are also cancelled. In my experience, such cases are not very common but I encounter this once in several seasons.

I prefer Nordeus to send a notifications to all managers in this server to avoid confusion. Besides, since all managers are affected and may need to perform some management tasks again, I hope Nordeus will give a small gift of 1 or 2 tokens to all managers in same server. I cannot see this will affect the financial health of Nordeus.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yeah, then that happened
    I totally agree with cookizz.
    A manager should send a report and get back a personal redeem code.
    Of course not the opponent who won one unexpected point from the draw.
    i don't know if this enough for some cases (like the one I read from Stepenwolf, when this thing happened in a Cup game ).
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Server crashed---- result not saved---- match simulated---- I've seen that 2 or 3 times in 35 seasons... really is a good %...750 matches and only 2-3 errors... but yeah, I understand that is frustrating.... I know whats that.

I experienced the similar before...luckily the result remains the same..I'm win.

Rookie
    no screenshots? weak
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015