Page 10 of 385 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

  1. #91
    Dreamer kullehh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kosovo
    Posts
    364
    damn , cup doesnt give money anymore , i have to win cup for few millions , i got more last month in only first match than now if i win it
    (*_*)

  2. #92
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190
    first time draw for CUP is stronger than me, 4 large skills Hope I will pass first leg

    Champions league is more less same, nothing much in group and 1/8 1/4 is more difficult. CUP SYS is GREAT! I like hard games with little chance for victory.

  3. #93
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    We found that we have an old friend in CL group
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #94
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We found that we have an old friend in CL group
    One of the other teams out of my league last season has been drawn in a different group in our CL competition, thankfully everyone in CL is L16.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #95
    Famous Raykco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,644
    Tough opening tie in cup, verses level 10 outfit.

    Some familiar faces in Champs League. All top 4 of my league from last season, are in the same competition, in groups E, F, G, H (me).
    LONDON CITY

    Olympic Stadium...East London

    Season 47...........Manager Level 33

  6. #96
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Hard season in CL but we can win
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #97
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    first time draw for CUP is stronger than me, 4 large skills Hope I will pass first leg

    Champions league is more less same, nothing much in group and 1/8 1/4 is more difficult. CUP SYS is GREAT! I like hard games with little chance for victory.
    You are lucky :P
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  8. #98
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    damn , cup doesnt give money anymore , i have to win cup for few millions , i got more last month in only first match than now if i win it
    Cup don't give me too to much but is same like always
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  9. #99
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    305
    only 3* and a few 4* on transfer list, less money on cup and this is my first opponent on cup, look have a strange formation but he's higher level than me
    Season 38-asjv.jpg

  10. #100
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Unonk View Post
    only 3* and a few 4* on transfer list, less money on cup and this is my first opponent on cup, look have a strange formation but he's higher level than me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asjv.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	3196
    You won't have any problem
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 10 of 385 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast