Page 211 of 385 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Our newest signing: Branislav Ivanović. Got him for 7T + 2.7M .This was also the first 5* 18yrs youngster on the TM since season day 1... Will PT him if it shows that he is a "fast trainer".

Season 38-brane.jpg
    Chris Rath likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Here's how the teams are set up... The quality doesn't really reflect the actual quality... They have 7*, 8* and 9* players but their crap substitutes lowers their average. But I put it in just to see how a level 5 PTer got into the last 16 in this Royal Rumble Cup. The guy who is 51.7 average is a level 9 team. I think he will win.

Hey... Don't count yourself out of this like.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League, round 9 - Perfect Tactics (46.7) 2-0 Ohend FC (22.9)

Perfect Tactics were on the back foot on the 1st minute when Ortega's long range strike was cleared for a corner. Vittalone, playing on his debut was on hand to clear it for another corner. The 2nd corner was headed goalwards but De Mafia saved it. Petersen had a chance to put us 1-0 up but he missed an open goal.. He did eventually put us 1-0 up from a free kick, Spinelli was shown a yellow card for his troubles and Petersen curled the shot into the top corner. 3 minutes later, Petersen did the same thing making it 2-0, no booking was given for Wahong that time. Petersen had 2 more free kicks but they were saved by the goalkeeper. It should have been 3-0 but again, Petersen missing an open goal. Substitute Nascimento had a chance to put it away right at the end.. But his shot went wide after being 1 v 1 with the keeper. So much for the special ability lol...

Goals: Petersen (11', 14')
    MOTM: Petersen
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    League, round 9 - Perfect Tactics (46.7) 2-0 Ohend FC (22.9)

Perfect Tactics were on the back foot on the 1st minute when Ortega's long range strike was cleared for a corner. Vittalone, playing on his debut was on hand to clear it for another corner. The 2nd corner was headed goalwards but De Mafia saved it. Petersen had a chance to put us 1-0 up but he missed an open goal.. He did eventually put us 1-0 up from a free kick, Spinelli was shown a yellow card for his troubles and Petersen curled the shot into the top corner. 3 minutes later, Petersen did the same thing making it 2-0, no booking was given for Wahong that time. Petersen had 2 more free kicks but they were saved by the goalkeeper. It should have been 3-0 but again, Petersen missing an open goal. Substitute Nascimento had a chance to put it away right at the end.. But his shot went wide after being 1 v 1 with the keeper. So much for the special ability lol...

Goals: Petersen (11', 14')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Good job!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Sorry for that, but hey - Welcome to the club
    How many members to you have?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

July Fourth 1-1 Colin FC League Round 9
    July Fourth 103.6 3-4-1-2 - Colin FC 92.8 4-4-2 Classic

Back to old rubbish that July Fourth produce again, We definately were missing a Kevin Mensah here with what he can do from the midfield and his free kicks, July Fourth started the game on the front foot, Papaleo's free-kick being tipped over the bar by the goalkeeper and a dangerous Michu Corner that Tony Adams got his head onto it and it turned into a goal mouth scramble that the visitors eventually cleared, we were playing well in the first half, with plenty of chances to score, Michu's corner in the 21st minute found the head of Papaleo to give us the lead and we looked in control again at this point, but Players like Norris and Miku were carelessly giving the ball away all the time, Colin FC equalised at the beginning of the second half, When Bobby Zamora showed his true quality like he does IRL with a fine finish past Seaman, Substitutes Savage and Zidane failed to turn the game around and we were left defending for the last 20 mins as we could not keep possession very well in this game. A disappointing Arsenal-like Performance from July Fourth. We can't afford to play like this tomorrow when we face ALDEAS FC in the top of the table clash.

Goals: Papaleo (21) Zamora (50) MOTM: Zamora
    dv8r and CameraLagg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 1-1 Colin FC League Round 9
    July Fourth 103.6 3-4-1-2 - Colin FC 92.8 4-4-2 Classic

Back to old rubbish that July Fourth produce again, We definately were missing a Kevin Mensah here with what he can do from the midfield and his free kicks, July Fourth started the game on the front foot, Papaleo's free-kick being tipped over the bar by the goalkeeper and a dangerous Michu Corner that Tony Adams got his head onto it and it turned into a goal mouth scramble that the visitors eventually cleared, we were playing well in the first half, with plenty of chances to score, Michu's corner in the 21st minute found the head of Papaleo to give us the lead and we looked in control again at this point, but Players like Norris and Miku were carelessly giving the ball away all the time, Colin FC equalised at the beginning of the second half, When Bobby Zamora showed his true quality like he does IRL with a fine finish past Seaman, Substitutes Savage and Zidane failed to turn the game around and we were left defending for the last 20 mins as we could not keep possession very well in this game. A disappointing Arsenal-like Performance from July Fourth. We can't afford to play like this tomorrow when we face ALDEAS FC in the top of the table clash.

Goals: Papaleo (21) Zamora (50) MOTM: Zamora
    Unlucky My last few league wins have been 1-0, 1-0 and 2-0... Won't be long before I get a draw. One is due for me
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Unlucky My last few league wins have been 1-0, 1-0 and 2-0... Won't be long before I get a draw. One is due for me
    It's not all that bad, ALDEAS face Maxim later on today, then I play ALDEAS tomorrow, If results go my way, I can go 5 points clear and start to shrug off any doubt of actually not winning the league this season, but I'm sure other teams will beat each other and my quality will tell the difference once again, 3N-1-3W-1-2 was not available to me with Vasko being injured.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's not all that bad, ALDEAS face Maxim later on today, then I play ALDEAS tomorrow, If results go my way, I can go 5 points clear and start to shrug off any doubt of actually not winning the league this season, but I'm sure other teams will beat each other and my quality will tell the difference once again, 3N-1-3W-1-2 was not available to me with Vasko being injured.
    Don't you use red packs? I only use it if it prevents me from playing the formation I want or if my best players are injured

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

When the new cup format was implemented, I wasn't too happy. However, I'm finding it more and more interesting and challenging. When I checked through all the teams in the last 64, I was one of the weakest and lowest ranked players. But with shrewd transfers coming in, I've managed to get my team on par with the mid-range teams. Now I've made it to the ko stages, and have beaten 3, level 10 teams to get there. Having seen the draw, I have a reasonable chance of making the semis. And also with the new system, I see that the two best teams in the comp, are facing each other in the first round, so one has to go, unlike the old way, where they would have been kept apart until the final.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33