Page 212 of 385 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 1-1 Colin FC League Round 9
    July Fourth 103.6 3-4-1-2 - Colin FC 92.8 4-4-2 Classic

Back to old rubbish that July Fourth produce again, We definately were missing a Kevin Mensah here with what he can do from the midfield and his free kicks, July Fourth started the game on the front foot, Papaleo's free-kick being tipped over the bar by the goalkeeper and a dangerous Michu Corner that Tony Adams got his head onto it and it turned into a goal mouth scramble that the visitors eventually cleared, we were playing well in the first half, with plenty of chances to score, Michu's corner in the 21st minute found the head of Papaleo to give us the lead and we looked in control again at this point, but Players like Norris and Miku were carelessly giving the ball away all the time, Colin FC equalised at the beginning of the second half, When Bobby Zamora showed his true quality like he does IRL with a fine finish past Seaman, Substitutes Savage and Zidane failed to turn the game around and we were left defending for the last 20 mins as we could not keep possession very well in this game. A disappointing Arsenal-like Performance from July Fourth. We can't afford to play like this tomorrow when we face ALDEAS FC in the top of the table clash.

Goals: Papaleo (21) Zamora (50) MOTM: Zamora
    Damn man. I'm back to my winning ways decently but I did let in another goal. Won 6-1 today.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Don't you use red packs? I only use it if it prevents me from playing the formation I want or if my best players are injured
    I don't use red packs to heal players, even my top ones.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Damn man. I'm back to my winning ways decently but I did let in another goal. Won 6-1 today.
    All of a sudden... It's become a season of uncertainties... Unless results go our way, we could end up with a battle on our hands to actually win the league this season, We must beat ALDEAS tomorrow I think, otherwise it could be difficult to build any type of advantage points wise over the rest of the league.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Don't you use red packs? I only use it if it prevents me from playing the formation I want or if my best players are injured
    I'm out of red packs.

Are you Alex Ferguson in disguise, talking last season about Man City's challenge to his team?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Are you Alex Ferguson in disguise, talking last season about Man City's challenge to his team?
    I'm not 15 points ahead though.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    All of a sudden... It's become a season of uncertainties... Unless results go our way, we could end up with a battle on our hands to actually win the league this season, We must beat ALDEAS tomorrow I think, otherwise it could be difficult to build any type of advantage points wise over the rest of the league.
    Yep I didn't expect such a good win. I have a 6 point lead at the top of the table. You will get there. May just be your time for a bad period. I know I'm gonna get it.

Yep I didn't expect such a good win. I have a 6 point lead at the top of the table. You will get there. May just be your time for a bad period. I know I'm gonna get it.
    No need to hit the panic button just yet, I know my team can play well when they want to... lol and in that Magic formation once Vasko returns.

League Round 9: Harrogate Town 6-1 F.C. Saint

Goals: Wongsenna (17'), Giel (29'), Blackstone (52'), Haruno (53'), Norris (68'), Neville (82'), Bale (84')
    MOTM: Blackstone

Harrogate Town found that magic touch again.

In the 17th minute it looked like maybe a shock on the cards as F.C. Saint took a shock lead through Wongsena who headed home from a Gaffoor cross. Then Harrogate turned it up a gear and in the 29th minute Giel hit a wonderful free-kick past the keeper from 25 yards out. Town just couldn't finish there efforts in the rest of the 1st half.
    "nd half Harrogate were back at it and in the 52nd minute Blackstone scored with a header from Assoumani's corner. Then a minute later Blackstone became provider as he broke through and with just the keeper to beat he passed it over to Haruno to tap in. The 69th minute saw harrogate hit on the break a quick ball over the top to Blackstone saw him 1 on 1 with the keeper again and again rather than being greedy played it across to Norris to score this time. Harrogate took there foot off the peddle abit and just kept passing the ball around. Then in the 82nd minute Harrogate broke again. Blackstone again on the run and crossed from the left for Gary Neville to rifle home from the edge of the box. Then 2 minutes later Bale scored a header from a Giel cross.

I am glad to see the team back to there scoring ways. Tonight I play away to FC Neubuz in the CL and I may put out a few of the reserves as we are already through to the next round.
    Chris Rath and dv8r like this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Apprentice
    League Round 9: Harrogate Town 6-1 F.C. Saint

Goals: Wongsenna (17'), Giel (29'), Blackstone (52'), Haruno (53'), Norris (68'), Neville (82'), Bale (84')
    MOTM: Blackstone

Harrogate Town found that magic touch again.

In the 17th minute it looked like maybe a shock on the cards as F.C. Saint took a shock lead through Wongsena who headed home from a Gaffoor cross. Then Harrogate turned it up a gear and in the 29th minute Giel hit a wonderful free-kick past the keeper from 25 yards out. Town just couldn't finish there efforts in the rest of the 1st half.
    "nd half Harrogate were back at it and in the 52nd minute Blackstone scored with a header from Assoumani's corner. Then a minute later Blackstone became provider as he broke through and with just the keeper to beat he passed it over to Haruno to tap in. The 69th minute saw harrogate hit on the break a quick ball over the top to Blackstone saw him 1 on 1 with the keeper again and again rather than being greedy played it across to Norris to score this time. Harrogate took there foot off the peddle abit and just kept passing the ball around. Then in the 82nd minute Harrogate broke again. Blackstone again on the run and crossed from the left for Gary Neville to rifle home from the edge of the box. Then 2 minutes later Bale scored a header from a Giel cross.

I am glad to see the team back to there scoring ways. Tonight I play away to FC Neubuz in the CL and I may put out a few of the reserves as we are already through to the next round.
    Nice match
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League