Page 112 of 385 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Treat the cup as a challenge for you and the one to win, the league and CL have already been won as far as you're concerned.
    Yah, thats what I thought and seems that everyone is telling me that. Ok so lets concnetrate on the royal rumble world championship qualities that counts cup
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    My CL group stage that was played 5 hours ago
    Attachment 3485

My league game play 2 hours ago ( Feel really sweet thrashing team like AC Milan
    Attachment 3486

Will be having my cup 2nd leg tonight, thats is the hardest part
    Next season the game should put you in L7 to save you a lot of time working up through the levels because your team is massively over powered for L2.
    Darth Sidious and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Next season the game should put you in L7 to save you a lot of time working up through the levels because your team is massively over powered for L2.
    Ok i will write in to nordues and see if they will do that not only that but at least could have given others a chance to win the CL and league champion. It seem that 2nd place in my league is what the other manager is fighting for. I kinda feel bad
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 03-14-2013 at 10:53 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Ok i will write in to nordues and see if they will do that not only that but at least could have given others a chance to win the CL and league champion. It seem that 2nd place in my league is what the other manager is fighting for. I kinda feel bad
    It's like that most seasons I've played in T11... especially recently since I started Power Training from L13, but always had a good strong team except in L9 where I was short on tokens and I decided to buy no new players that season and I was left empty handed that season... damn.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 5 (Sz.3 - lvl3)

LEAGUE: ROUND 3

Opponent: Egyptian team (written in arabic)
    Result: 1 - 4 (Away win)
    Scorers: X.Shaqiri (7min), Z. Ibrahimović (50min), S.Hajrović (71min), P.Dušek (75min) and D.Stanković (86min).
    Man of the match: Xherdan Shaqiri

1th eleven squad: A.Begović, S.Hajrović, S.Kolašinac,M.Nastasić, A.Otyrov, M.Pjanić (A.Halilović), X.Shaqiri (D.Stanković), L.Modrić, A.Ljajić, M.Özil and Z.Ibrahimović

Summary: In the 3rd round we faced a quit weak but pretty active and attacking Egyptian team. We started quit defensive in the 1th half but changed our tactics and style of play (from defensive to offensive) in the 2nd round and the goals started to pour in. The home team started to play agressive and ugly and they managed to outmanage (injure) our MR player, Miralem Pjanić, so we played one man short for a couple of minutes. This was something they managed to take advantage off and managed to score from a free kick in the 75min. But the debutante Dejan Stanković showed his skills on the pitch and made sure that the away team was the better one by scoring his first goal in the season (since I purchased him yesterday) and therefore extended our lead to 1-4. This away win was our 3rd and Balkan Boyz is currently the league leaders (and hopefully league winners at the end of the season)

CL: ROUND 2

Opponent: BOLA FC (written in cyrillic)
    Result: 1 - 5 (Away win)
    Scorers: P. Artemov (20min), A.Ljajić (27min and 40min), Z. Ibrahimović (53min), M.Pjanić (76min) and Xherdan Shaqiri (90min)
    Man of the match: Zlatan Ibrahimović

1th eleven squad: A.Begović, S.Hajrović, S.Kolašinac, S. Bečirević (C), A.Otyrov, M.Pjanić, D.Stanković, L.Modrić, A.Ljajić (X.Shaqiri) , M.Özil (A.Halilović),. and Z.Ibrahimović

Summary: We faced a Kakaz team in the 2nd round in the CL and I was quit worried before the game because they managed to play 1-1 against my biggest opponent and league rival, FC Kula at home in the first round. And as I predicted, they took the lead in the 1th half but we managed to turn the game in our favour thanks to Adem Ljajić´s two goals, and Zlatan Ibrahimović, Miralem Pjanić and Xherdan Shaqiri extended the lead to 1-5 in the 2nd half and the win was secured. This meant that we extended our lead in group G to 6points, +2 more points than the second team - FC Kula which we will face in the 3rd round and I´m quit sure that we will beat him as well

Note: Tomorrow we are playing the 2nd leg of the (World) Cup qualifiers against the Swiss team (and heavy token buyer) Verofit FC and I'm very thrilled and quit excited actually because I think we have a pretty good chance to advance further in this competition since the 2-2 draw at home. Also its the first time my players will enter and play on a 46K stadium. Also, I havent decided if we are gonna play defensive or offensive from the first minute, but there is still some time before the kick-off.

Over&out!
    dv8r and July Fourth like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Season 38-7star.jpg

5th member of the 7* club
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7star.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	3487

5th member of the 7* club
    I currently have 7 players on 7* in my team with 2 players on 6*104 Novotny and Zidane, but Miku will soon leave the 7* club tomorrow and join 8* Papaleo and Michu.

I have my 1st 7* player this year with Assoumani. Got a few at 6* at the moment and going to get a few more hopefully by end of season

I wonder how Accyrover is doing this season with Blackburn Ravers...
    Raykco likes this.

Champion's League, Matchday 2

Eren FC 0 - 5 New Team

After the crucial victory against a direct opponent in the league, New Team rushed to the airport flying from the Rising Sun's country to Turkey, where Eren's team was eagerly waiting. Still at 0 Pts in the board, they lost 2-1 their first match fighting on par with the opponents.
    COach Mad puts at rest few players seeing the upcoming league match of the day after, and doesn't change his beloved 4-1-2-1-2 facing a team disposed with a 4-1-3-2. The trust in the reserves gets paid very soon this time as well: after measuring the strenght, Ulusoy serves a perfect pass for Danny Mellow, which strikes downs the first goal of the match. (20') Like Mr.Mad likes to say, good manners come first and are a must in the club. Hence, Ulusoy is immediatly praised by Becker (perfect form for him), who takes a perfect pass on his right side, warps into the opponent's area in a flash and offers the striker an easy tap-in for the 0-2 (29').

The second half is turnover time, and the duo Lenders-Hutton find space in the match. Mellow goes for a shower too, under the applauses of the few supporters arrived in Turkey, Bruce harper takes his place. And he's him to follow a greatly orchestrated action following a funambolic cross by Hutton, which the defender smashes in with his head for the closing 0-3 (61'). There is still time, and New Team lately, after the first harsh matches, seems not able to control the hunger; Mark Lenders decides to have some glory as well when he resists two defenders and physically pierce the last standing Goalkeeper with a laser beam (cit. Lazer bimm) under the bar, it's 0-4 (83'). In the last mins, it's him again administrating and protecting a ball at the area's limit, descharging it for the upcoming Ross: the ball trajectory couldn't be defined as better as "principesque", sealing in the end the ultimate 0-5 (88')which leads New Team first in the tab with 2 victories, 10 goals scored, 0 against. Looking for the 3rd match against Maestro FC to get a hold onto the qualification early.

Scorers: Mellow (20), Ulusoy (29), Harper (61), Lenders (83), Ross (88).

MoM: Mark Lenders.

So far so good, the first losses turned me down a bit, but we are catching up at fast pace. Only one goal against (away match) in the last 5 matches. I'm particularly satisfied with the forwards, so far every singe one doesn't miss to score even if alternating one another every time.

-Hutton: 5 played, 4 goals, 2 assists.
    -Lenders: 4 played, 4 goals, 1 assist.
    -Ulusoy: 3 played, 2 goals, 2 assists.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.