Page 122 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

  1. #1211
    Famous Darth Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I think you can play how you want, your team is much better then of your opponents
    No, the cup opponent is a level 6 player. i only manage to beat him 4-2 at home. today i will be playing away.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions


    View The Mighty Washi Team Stats


  2. #1212
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    No, the cup opponent is a level 6 player. i only manage to beat him 4-2 at home. today i will be playing away.
    If you scored 4 times in the first round I don't think you can lose...
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #1213
    Famous Darth Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    If you scored 4 times in the first round I don't think you can lose...
    Well that was at home with the extra 5% possession
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions


    View The Mighty Washi Team Stats


  4. #1214
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    1000 tokens ??????

    do you buy them ?
    Mostly earned through completing offers, I bought at least 350


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  5. #1215
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Mostly earned through completing offers, I bought at least 350
    Trialpay. Did you do that 200T go daddy one?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #1216
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well that was at home with the extra 5% possession
    Yes but even like that....
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #1217
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Trialpay. Did you do that 200T go daddy one?
    I've done the godaddy offer. I don't have any more good offers to complete now All the ones left are rubbish ones like holidays, downloads and buying expensive stuff for a crap token ratio
    Barneey100 and July Fourth like this.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  8. #1218
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I've done the godaddy offer. I don't have any more good offers to complete now All the ones left are rubbish ones like holidays, downloads and buying expensive stuff for a crap token ratio
    That makes obtaining tokens without buying a lot more difficult but who knows, we may get a great offer again soon from one of the 3rd party companies, I'll probably do go daddy soon, could do with the 200T for this Michu and Miku project as it looks like I will run out of tokens soon as Miku is soon to reach 8* and Michu will soon be a mid-tier 8* player but the project will be unfinished as I would really like to get both to 9* then I will quit buying serious amounts of tokens and then only buy a handful if I feel my squad is not competitive any more in future seasons after I go up a few levels in the next few months.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #1219
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That makes obtaining tokens without buying a lot more difficult but who knows, we may get a great offer again soon from one of the 3rd party companies, I'll probably do go daddy soon, could do with the 200T for this Michu and Miku project as it looks like I will run out of tokens soon as Miku is soon to reach 8* and Michu will soon be a mid-tier 8* player but the project will be unfinished as I would really like to get both to 9* then I will quit buying serious amounts of tokens and then only buy a handful if I feel my squad is not competitive any more in future seasons after I go up a few levels in the next few months.
    No harm in buying more tokens. I have spent quite a bit but its all fun. You may have to buy more if you are thrown into the higher league like erster puma

  10. #1220
    Rookie Asfora Marco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    59
    is there some kind of rank?

    who has the strongest team here?
    and where is it possible to see the player?
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....