Page 124 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    How about hall of shame
    thats possible )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well i did come across a team called The Strongest, not sure if it might interest you
    The Strongest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

When i say hall of fame is when I mean breaking records

Like not conceding goals thru out the league, thru out the cup or thru out CL or maybe highest score in cup finals or CL finals
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...le-record.html

Vladomaniac, 2 goals conceded, striker scored 101, Dv8r 2 goals conceded, Petersen scored 82 I think.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League Round 4: Eldon FC 0-11 Harrogate Town

Goals: Giel (5', 36', 71'), Norris (13', 40', 76'), Blackstone (20', 26'), Haruno (25'), Uzumaki (48'), Evra (75')
    MOTM: Giel

Harrogate Town in Egyptian landslide

Harrogate Town saw todays league match take them to Egypt to face Eldon FC. It turned out that this was a one sided affair and Eldon just couldn't cope with these players Harrogate have managed to get playing so well.
    The 1st half got underway and it took just 5 minutes for Harrogate to get going. Naruto Uzumaki won the ball in midfield ran down the right side beating the fullback and whipping in a really good cross which saw Giel hit a wonderful volley which beats the keeper and goes in off the crossbar. It just kept getting more and more one sided. In the 13th minute Norris won a midfield challenge played a wonderful 1-2 with Uzumaki then runs at the defence and lets fly from 25 yards out into the top corner. In the 20th minute Blackstone decided it was time to show what he can really do. Beating the keeper with an amazing curling shot from 35 yards which the keeper couldnt get anywhere near. 5 minutes later Haruno makes a run upfield passes to Blackstone who quickly plays it back to Haruno who continued his run and cleverly chips the keeper as he comes charging out. Just a minute later Norris wins the ball from the kick-off and feeds Giel who crosses for Blackstone to score again with a great header. 10 minutes later Norris is fouled just outside the box and Giel steps up and whips in an amazing free-kick it beats everyone and just goes in off the post. It's still not over in this amazing 1st half in the 40th minute Norris gets into the box as Blackstone gets the ball down the left. He crosses it into the box and Norris with an amazing bicycle kick into the top left corner. What a goal.

David Winder decided he didn't need to see anymore as he walks down the sideline towards the tunnel to get ready for his half-time team talk.

2nd half gets underway and it only takes 3 minutes for Harrogate to continue where they left off. Giel with the ball slides the ball through past the the defence for Uzumaki to sneak in and slide past the keeper at the near post. Town manger Winder decided in the 68th minute it was time to give Hatake a break and brought on Phil Jones. Then just 3 minutes later his pass to Giel set the wideman free with just one defender he skips past easily and is left one on one with the keeper. he dinks the ball one side of the keeper as he goes round the other way. In what has to go down as a cheeky effort he gets the ball stops, turns around and back heels it into the net. The Home fans go crazy booing like mad. They feel he has just disrespected them with that bit of arrogance and showboating. 4 minutes later the left back Evra get in on the act. Set up by the awesome Blackstone he is 25 yards out on the left, and hits it with fury that it flies into the far top corner. Eldon keeper Alves stood no chance. Just a minute later Norris completes his hat-trick getting his head onto a a cross from Bale.

What a game. The few Town fans that made the trip are ceelebrating like mad. They just witnessed the clubs biggest ever win.

In the conference after David Winder and MOTM Konrad Giel appeared for Harrogate Town.

Q: Konrad what is the secret to the form you have been in since joining the club?
    A: Well its down to the manager, the staff and the rest of the lads here. We are all a good bunch of lads and play an amazing style of football. I haven't seen a team play this fluid since Barcelona assembled there current squad.

Q: David this being your 1st managerial job what is the secret to the success you have achieved here?
    A: Well I would say I am lucky to have such a good club to be managing. The chairman is amazing and we get on really well. He has backed me with anything I have asked and that has been shown since I came here with the facilities and stadium upgrades we have seen aswell as the investment in the squad. Our new Football School opens today and I am looking forward to seeing the 1st batch of youngsters come through in 16 days.

Q: Konrad do you feel like this is going to be your season with all the goals and MOTM awards you are getting?
    A: I wouldn't say it is my season at all. I couldn't be doing any of what I am doing without any of the other lads we have here. We all seem to understand exactly where each other will be at any given moment. It's amazing really.

David Winder: Thank you guys but we need to get off. We need to catch our flight to Indonesia for the cup game this evening. Thank you very much for your questions. See you all again soon.

Tonight at 20:31 Harrogate Town face Blue Army in there away leg of the cup. Lets hope they can manage to keep hold of there narrow 2-1 lead from the 1st leg.
    July Fourth and Darth Sidious like this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

@iamdjw great result :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @iamdjw great result :P
    Thanks, its the biggest win of the clubs history and still not conceded in the league
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

In another 35 minutes I will be facing one of the biggest challenge of my club history, even though we are travelling to Istanbul with a 4-2 victory but we are not going to take this match lightly. Wish me luck
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

In another 35 minutes I will be facing one of the biggest challenge of my club history, even though we are travelling to Istanbul with a 4-2 victory but we are not going to take this match lightly. Wish me luck
    you will lose 2-0 )

If i lose 2-0 will I still proceed ?

Fcuk what a stupid qns I am asking !!!!
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

League: At this moment 4th place with game less than 2nd place player.
    Champions League: Second place after two games one home win and one away draw.
    Cup: Currently in the second round today play away game after home victory 2:1.

Expectations for this season:

In league aiming top 3. No chance to win first place cause token buyer has whole team pimped with tokens. 22 players all 9*. He spend about 8000T during one season amazing what personal trainer do

In Cl I xpect semifinal maybe more depends from many factors.

In Cup I don't know what to expect maybe I will suffer lose today but time will tell
    Last edited by Shadow; 03-15-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    July Fourth likes this.