Page 134 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    That's a cool idea. Could use cloud and Sephiroth from final fantasy 7. They are technically brothers both having been created from the DNA of mother. Lol
    Tifa Lockhart, Barret Wallace, Vincent Valentine, Red XIII (Nanaki), Yuffie Kasagawi (I think thats how you spell it), Cait Sith... lol
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Haha yeah but they weren't related. I remember Tifa was hot lol

Crazy day, 8 goals, 7 yellow cards and a red card that caused my game to crash. Match reports coming up

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Crazy day, 8 goals, 7 yellow cards and a red card that caused my game to crash. Match reports coming up
    almost more cards then goals )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I will have a cup game, 2-1 for me in the first game...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

OUT of the Royal Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Haha yeah but they weren't related. I remember Tifa was hot lol
    Yeah Final Fantasy VII was one of my favourite games full stop. There was loads of classics years ago but now most games are shooters unfortunately these days and a pile of crap to be honest.

Бацова Маала FC 2-1 July Fourth Royal Rumble Cup Qualifying 2nd Leg. (Бацова Маала FC win 7-3 on Aggregate) Бацова Маала 101.9 4-2-3W-1 - July Fourth 103.1 3-4-1-2

Don't know what to say really, Other than the best team won over 2 legs and our home game against them was poor, Our first defeat away for over 3 seasons. At least it was a more acceptable performance from the players but the home side once again were the better team here, Kevin Mensah showed a touch of magic to put us 1up early on, but obviously we had to go all out attack and try and make life difficult for opponents but this inevitably left us exposed in defence since we had no choice but to attempt to chase from goals, Hugo Fernandes was the problem for us and we had no answer as the home team took full control of the game, with a shot from 30 meters to make it 1-1, Then Miku should of made it 2-1 to July Fourth but put it over and this basically summed up our performance in this tie, Бацова Маала got the winner when Fernandes squared up El Rayes near the end of the first half, Papaleo missed a sitter at the beginning of the second half but the goals werent coming and we took off our 3 best players in the end since we knew it wasn't going to happen, another disappointing loss.

Goals: Mensah (13) Fernandes (20) El Rayes (37) MOTM: Cortes.

Load of Crap. Our team just seems to have a constant habit of underperforming I think.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-15-2013 at 05:59 PM.

8* Hatsune Miku!!!

FCP and marc31 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    OUT of the Royal Rumble.
    pff, at least I hope you will won cl and league..