Page 84 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Why there are only *** star players on my TM for a couple of days now, and only a couple of **** star players from time to time? How new players are generated for the market?

Quote Originally Posted by RusToffee View Post
    Why there are only *** star players on my TM for a couple of days now, and only a couple of **** star players from time to time? How new players are generated for the market?
    Usually based on managers selling their players. From time to time the game engine will generate 5* players and this is usually after daily maintenance

If you are on a new server, you may be at the highest level on your server. No one wants to sell their best players

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by RusToffee View Post
    because you are on that new server and are the highest level on that server so no-one sells their best players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    How do you calculate it? Petersen is 57 SP from 8*
    It would take Papaleo around 4.8 greens to get a skill point, since Papaleo is getting back up to 8*111 (60) then 4.8 x 60 = 288 green packs, Strange this Papaleo trains slightly faster than Zidane did this time last season at age 26, so the cut off ages for training progress must vary from player to player.

League Round 2: Harrogate Town 7-0 Mikel FC

Goals: Giel (6'), Uzumaki (17'), Bale (34', 55'), Blackstone (51'), Cleverley (77'), Jones (88')

Harrogate Town destroy opposition again.

Harrogate Town have gone on to win easily in the league again. There 1st home league game could not have gone any better. they looked relaxed and seem to be enjoying the new management team that they have. It has paid to bring in Eric cantona as number 2. The game was one sided from the moment the game kicked off. Harrogate stole possession straight after kick off and didn't look back. Passing the ball around like a it was a training match. Konrad Giel again showing his brilliance with a wonderful volley from a Bale cross. In the 14th min Hawshar was booked for Mikel FC and Giel stepped up for the penalty. Unfortunately the Harrogate wide man skied his effort. 3 minutes later though Naruto Uzumaki doubled the lead with a wonderful solo effort running from deep, going round 2 defenders and firing high past the stranded keeper. Then in the 34th minute a quick break saw Blackstone run free before a slide rule pass to Bale to tap home his 1st of the game. That was the last major action of the 1st half.
    2nd half was more of the same as in the 51st minute El-Amine was booked for a foul on Giel. It was Giel who took the free-kick from the right, crossing high and met by the head of Blackstone who rose miles above his marker to put it easily past the keeper. Just 4 minutes later Harrogate were at it again and a carbon copy of the 1st Bale goal saw Blackstone free up front, looked like he was going to chip the keeper but in fact it was a clever pass to Bale to tap it in again. Haruno 58th min and Assoumani 68th min both got yellow cards. then we saw Winder make a couple of changes. And what changes they were. Phil Jones replacing a solid Hatake in defence and Cleverley replacing the good perfoming Uzumaki (both on in 68th min). Tom Cleverley made a good start just 9 minutes after coming on he scored an amazing solo effort. Running from his own half past 3 defenders and sliding it past the keeper into the bottom corner. It looked like Harrogate were going to relax but then after a rare attack with 2 minutes left on the clock from Mikel FC, Harrogate hit on the break. Cleverley wth a good pass up to Blackstone and rather than take on the last defender he slides the ball across to Phil Jones who has bombed up to join the attack and flies the ball past the keeper. That was a great finish from the defender. Looked more like a finish from a striker.

Town Manager David Winder was delighted with the game. he has been quoted as saying. "Today was a great result. the new lads are finally looking settled. Ian was magnificent up front. The work he has put in with Eric Cantona this week has paid off with his 1st goal and 2 really good assists."

We caught up with Harrogate striker Ian Blackstone a couple hours after the match.

Q: So Ian how does it feel to finally have that 1st goal for your new club?
    A: It feels good finally have that weight off my shoulders. I couldn't have done it without the help I got from Eric this last week and the passing you saw me doing was from some extra training with Naruto and Chuck mid week as I felt I could be making better passes. I just hope this will be the start of many goals for this wonderful club.
    July Fourth, dv8r and Kristya like this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Apprentice
    OMG the engine tried to make my opponent win.....unfortunately it failed...at least for this time...Season 38-14-1.jpg[/ATTACH]

Season 38-14-2.jpg

well i tried to change all the formation, orders and players from time to time...lol...

Usually based on managers selling their players. From time to time the game engine will generate 5* players and this is usually after daily maintenance

If you are on a new server, you may be at the highest level on your server. No one wants to sell their best players
    Thanks for a reply. I'm on a new server and when the daily maintenance is over I'm usually asleep (it's early in the morning) After that throughout the day I only see a bunch of **** star players which prompts a bidding war

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It would take Papaleo around 4.8 greens to get a skill point, since Papaleo is getting back up to 8*111 (60) then 4.8 x 60 = 288 green packs, Strange this Papaleo trains slightly faster than Zidane did this time last season at age 26, so the cut off ages for training progress must vary from player to player.
    So probably 3 greens per SP for Petersen. About 150 for 8* then.
    But if he keeps getting MOTM then a lot less will be used

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    OMG the engine tried to make my opponent win.....unfortunately it failed...at least for this time...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14-1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	3420[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14-2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	3421

well i tried to change all the formation, orders and players from time to time...lol...
    Chuck Norris played with an injury lol... It almost happend in my first game of the season.. went 0-1 down and then we couldn't score. Eventually we won 5-1...sometimes this game engine trolls so much
    Playsmartpeople likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

So probably 3 greens per SP for Petersen. About 150 for 8* then.
    But if he keeps getting MOTM then a lot less will be used
    Yes, Same goes for Papaleo, would probably need a lot of help from MOTM this season but being KOed from the Cup doesn't help one bit, Stupid new format... GRRRR.... I think Papaleo will end the season mid-tired 8* at best, Michu and Miku will be better rated I think.