Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Attachment 3761

3 tokens wasted lol...
    pro bidders
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Champions League: Cece FC 1- 2 TuaMa
    Today our boys flew to Macedonia already qualified. We thought it would be a very simple game seeing as they're 12 full quality points below us (we're 24 and they're 12.6) We still used our first team players seeing as the league is in the bag but we still need first place in the group after 3 wins and a draw. We were immidiately surprised by how motivated Cece was and that they're trainer actually watched the match, which is surprising because we previously thought they were inactive. TuaMa had many great chances with Dias, Corrales and Cubero shooting just wide and Messi missed 1 on 1 with the keeper. Cece came out of the dressing rooms looking motivated and Ismaili hit the post for the hosts before Bogdanovic headed in a corner to make it 1-0 for Cece FC. We then decided to change our tactics and bring in Badisha for Corrales and Abu Bakar for Boccucci.. On the 86' minute we got a free kick and Freeman netted it in for the 1-1 Two minutes later new boy Legrand tried a shot from 25 meters and made it 2-1 completing our comeback.. We won but we have to relook our tactics if we want to keep our form.

Goals: Bogdanovic 66' Freeman 86', Legrand 88'
    MOTM: Legrand
    Great job, keep going like that!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

How many points do you have in CL? Will you qualify?
    Even with a draw in the next round I will have a chance.... but I will play against the worst team, 2,3 stars but they beated us )) 3-2

Thanks I'm worried though because these days I've been only winning by slim results. I hope you qualify in CL! If the system doesn't troll you you have a great chance...

Champions League, round 5 - Uhuk FC (25.1) 0-4 Perfect Tactics (46.7)

We used this game to play our 2nd team players. A first start for youngster Nascimento who replaced Suarez.

A win keeps us at the top of the group and we qualify in 1st place. Nascimento put us in front from a counter attack. Petersen played a perfect ball to him to head into the back of the net. It was then 2-0 when Cazorla went through on goal and smashed it past the goalkeeper. Fabregas' goal was similar to Cazorla's, he went 1 on 1 with the keeper and slotted the ball past him for a 3 goal lead. Into the last part of the game, Cazorla found Petersen to tap into an empty net making it 4-0.

Goals: Nascimento (22'), Cazorla (39'), Fabregas (50'), Petersen (79')
    MOTM: Petersen

5 wins out of 5 and no goals conceded
    Copy That....

Mars 0-4 July Fourth Champions League Group F Round 5
    Mars 89.4 4-4-1-1 Orthodox - July Fourth 103.6 3W-4-1-2

We also decided to use quite a lot of reserve/sub players to play in this game and Players like Killerich, Crawford, Savage, Murphy were all given starts in this game and strangely enough we played better than the league game albeit against weaker opponents, and the less gravity didn't effect how July Fourth would play here, In fact a quick training session on the Moon was given to the players since gravity on the Moon is even less than Mars so it was easier for the players to deal with the slower ball, To be honest July Fourth dominated this one from start to finish and never gave Mars any chance of getting anywhere near the goal, Our first goal came from a Hatsune Miku corner that found the head of Crawford, Regular corner takers like Novotny and Michu didn't play tonight, the 2nd goal was of course... a Kevin Mensah free-kick, I guess the regular sand storms on Mars helped the ball move powerfully in the thin atmospheric air, Pepp Crawford got through the defence and setup Alex Zidane to knock it in from 10 yards and Zidane got a brace early in the second half with a brilliant chip over the keeper, At least the players come back to Earth with knowing that they can play good football anywhere in space wherever needed, It was an unforgetable journey to the red planet for July Fourth and if we were to be invited back we would be happy to make another trip there.

Goals: Crawford (29), Mensah (36), Zidane (39,51) MOTM: R.McNamara.
    Chris Rath, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

3rd place in league, first in CL and 1/8 in cup so far so good

progress so far :
    league : after 9 matches still the first with 9 wins,i'm 5 points clear from the second who i'm playing against tommorow
    champions league : first on my group and qualified, with 1 point difference from the second who i will also play against next (in 2 days)
    cup : i'm still in the cup and i'll play against a team who has less quality than me
    Chris Rath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Copy That....

Mars 0-4 July Fourth Champions League Group F Round 5
    Mars 89.4 4-4-1-1 Orthodox - July Fourth 103.6 3W-4-1-2

We also decided to use quite a lot of reserve/sub players to play in this game and Players like Killerich, Crawford, Savage, Murphy were all given starts in this game and strangely enough we played better than the league game albeit against weaker opponents, and the less gravity didn't effect how July Fourth would play here, In fact a quick training session on the Moon was given to the players since gravity on the Moon is even less than Mars so it was easier for the players to deal with the slower ball, To be honest July Fourth dominated this one from start to finish and never gave Mars any chance of getting anywhere near the goal, Our first goal came from a Hatsune Miku corner that found the head of Crawford, Regular corner takers like Novotny and Michu didn't play tonight, the 2nd goal was of course... a Kevin Mensah free-kick, I guess the regular sand storms on Mars helped the ball move powerfully in the thin atmospheric air, Pepp Crawford got through the defence and setup Alex Zidane to knock it in from 10 yards and Zidane got a brace early in the second half with a brilliant chip over the keeper, At least the players come back to Earth with knowing that they can play good football anywhere in space wherever needed, It was an unforgetable journey to the red planet for July Fourth and if we were to be invited back we would be happy to make another trip there.

Goals: Crawford (29), Mensah (36), Zidane (39,51) MOTM: R.McNamara.
    The Force was with you

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Win 3-0 away in League at 3rd place who was lossless since 2nd round. We made a good match, and we still keep 0 on goals received.
    In CL 2-0 at 2nd, so will be qualified from 1st place and we got rid of an token buyer who`s 1st in the other group.

The only bad news: Crawford out 2 days for calf strain, my 8th injury in last 7 days.
    dv8r likes this.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Champions League, round 5 - Uhuk FC (25.1) 0-4 Perfect Tactics (46.7)

We used this game to play our 2nd team players. A first start for youngster Nascimento who replaced Suarez.

A win keeps us at the top of the group and we qualify in 1st place. Nascimento put us in front from a counter attack. Petersen played a perfect ball to him to head into the back of the net. It was then 2-0 when Cazorla went through on goal and smashed it past the goalkeeper. Fabregas' goal was similar to Cazorla's, he went 1 on 1 with the keeper and slotted the ball past him for a 3 goal lead. Into the last part of the game, Cazorla found Petersen to tap into an empty net making it 4-0.

Goals: Nascimento (22'), Cazorla (39'), Fabregas (50'), Petersen (79')
    MOTM: Petersen

5 wins out of 5 and no goals conceded
    You have a great defence, keep going like that.