Page 306 of 385 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That sucks... I happen to have a AML/AMC/AMR on my scout list but as you say its too late, the scout list refreshed this morning and here is the new player on my list...

AMAZING... Isn't he? LOL...
    Better somebody from the market..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Yeah, 4 new players on my scout list and all of them are at the age of 28 =.=

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Better somebody from the market..
    but he is not worth 50 tokens...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    my mistake, its Q29 (5star) regular transfer not Q34

i wouldnt buy a age30 player for 50 tokens

I guess I will watch the auction and if there are 0-1 bids seconds before the it ends i will invest 1-2 tokens in him.
    got him for 1T
    Chris Rath likes this.

Apprentice
    I'm thinking in investing some money to get tokens and buy a 22 y/o keeper from my scout list:

I already have a 5* keeper but he's going to retire..I'll need a keeper no matter what age next season :|

Addicted
    maybe buy a cheap one for the first few matches (or none if you have a backup) and then go for a scout next season? assuming u level up, u can get a better one for the same tokens

League, Matchday 19

A good performance overall against a middle table's team which goes by being a giant-killer in this League. Good and not very good since we suffered again a certain sterility in the first half despite althe occasions built. When Lenders failed two consecutive one on one occasions despite his new ability learned, we worried the match to be like yesterday's one. But we indeed took the lead when the neverending captain Oliver Hutton commutated our efforts into a shining dribbling and a shoot which pierced the goal (33'). The captain becomes the main actor again few moments later when his shoot gets negated by the post, and on a second occasion serving Lenders who this time doesn't miss his one on one and gets us to 2-0 before the end of first half (45'). Due to the lack of offense on the other side Coach Mad gets Harper out (DC) for Mellow (AMR), moving Becker on the left wing. And Becker roars inside the area at the very start of second half (50'), getting fouled few moments laters and earning a precious penalty which Hutton realizes (55'). It's again Hutton to find a perfect pass for Lenders into a narrow space inviting him to score the 4th goal (71'). Crumbled both our sterility and their defense, we ended the match with a shodown with Callaghan on free kick (78'), Danny Mellow (84'), and Hutton's hat trick (85'), his 19th goal in 19 matches in League.
    We are now alone at first place waiting Bakuretsu's match later tonight, and ready to use our reserve team in the upcoming CL second leg, strong of the 1-8 got in the first match.

Statistics:

Scorers: Oliver Hutton (3), Mark Lenders (2), Tom Becker, Danny Mellow, Philip Callaghan.
    MoM: Oliver Hutton (9), New Team. (8th MoM award for him in the league, 19 Goals in 17 matches, 13 assists).

League Standings

Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-30-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    RealM and Chris Rath like this.

2-0 win in league and goals came at 87´ and 89´ , huh. That was amazing match

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    maybe buy a cheap one for the first few matches (or none if you have a backup) and then go for a scout next season? assuming u level up, u can get a better one for the same tokens
    I'm thinking about saving tokens to buy a decent keeper, with at least 3* and of course must be at least 20 years old. But again, it's hard because of the asians who bet 2 seconds before the end and so on..I spent 8 tokens on 1 player I wanted to buy, in the end, I lost because I didn't have any more :\

Finally, the first place I was scared to lose my match yesterday against "the big guy", but i won 2-1

Tonight, my second leg in CL, wish me good luck...
    Chris Rath likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -