Page 326 of 385 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Adi
    Banned
    what another stupid weird change they've made?

since when you can get 20 goals in a game?
    I'm affraid of another stupid changes in this ****ty game....guess will see next seasonSeason 38-untitled.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	4321

always the same respect for Nordeus....pula

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I drew it vs 4th... and I don't have to play against 2nd all season and I beat them home and away, would do me injustice if Troll City were to fail to win that league.
    Damn that would suck if you lost it then

Champions League Semi-Final Preview

Ttrabzonspor (94.5) vs July Fourth (104.4) Today
    July Fourth (104.4) vs Ttrabzonspor (94.5) Wednesday

Weve made it quite confortably to the Semi-Final without too much trouble with big first leg win over a Thai Team and not much threat from Coloz United who were considered a threat at the beginning of the competition to my chances, this is another team I consider a threat too and both of us are unbeaten in the CL this season so something has to give. Ttrabzonspor are a full 5* team with a semi-active manager that does not normally watch games, but on paper not a push over for July Fourth by any means, they prefer 4-4-2 Classic with a good partnership with Dursan 18 goals and Agudelo 15 goals this season, Other than that its difficult to tell where goals are coming from this team and they only have a small squad of 15 players. July Fourth have all their key players available except for Chuck Norris and Zidane has recovered from injury. Novotny and Vasko are on Yellows.

Odds to Qualify:
    July Fourth 1/8 Ttrabzonspor 5/1

Match Odds:
    1st Leg: Ttrabzonspor 11/2 Draw 3/1 July Fourth 4/9
    2nd Leg: July Fourth 2/7 Draw 4/1 Ttrabzonspor 8/1

Prediction: July Fourth to go through by about a 4 goal winning margin.

The other Semi-Final: Dark Horses Hurray FC vs Kadir's GALATASARAY.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    what another stupid weird change they've made?

since when you can get 20 goals in a game?
    I'm affraid of another stupid changes in this ****ty game....guess will see next seasonClick image for larger version. 

ID:	4321Click image for larger version. 

ID:	4321

always the same respect for Nordeus....pula
    lol... why you complaining when you win 19-0... lol

20-0 has happened before on the old cup format, someone posted it on the nordeus twitter page it was a old format cup game.

I just looked at the games already played today in my league and Eldon F have ruined there aim of going 0-0-26 by winning 3-1 against the 2nd bottom team
    July Fourth likes this.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Season 38-semifinal1.jpg semifinal leg 1 (my other team Ajax Amsterdam)

Ttrabzonspor 0-5 July Fourth Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg
    Ttrabzonspor 94.5 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 104.4 3N-1-3W-1-2

My decision to leave 6 first team players out for the league pays handsome dividends as July Fourth were simply awesome this afternoon in their 1st leg against Ttrabzonspor and clearing the path to the final, July Fourth would of been expected to win the game but not by a margin as such as this. We won a free-kick in the 2nd minute and Mensah got it up ad over the wall to beat the keeper to put us infront, If there was anyone for Ttrabzonspor that had a good game it was Oliphant who just seemed to get in the way and block everything off. But 1 man alone isn't going to stop a good team from July Fourth from scoring goals, after the rest of first half saw the 2 teams cancelling each other out, right at the end Michu was able to skill his way past a defender and put us 2-0 up at HT, Early on the second half Papaleo broke the defensive line with a great run with the ball and cut it back to Ramirez to hit it into the roof of the net, July Fourth were now in control and piled the pressure on for more goals but just as we thought that we were settling for 3-0, we decided to make an attacking tactical chance and bring Rocky off and Play Zidane and L.McNamara as AMR and AML respectively, this also paid off as immediately L.McNamara won the ball from a opponent ran with it, cut inside and shot low to score and our final attack saw Michu playing a through ball to Novotny who happened to be forward at this time and he tucked it underneath the keeper and into the goal.

Goals: Mensah (2) Michu (44) Ramirez (50) L.McNamara (81) Novotny (88) MOTM: Michu.

We now wait to 6.20PM for the first leg between Hurray FC and GALATASARAY... Would like to know what normally wins between 4-3N-3 vs 4-1-3W-2
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-01-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    CarlTaut, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    Got tough home CL match tonight.his team has quality 40.9 and me is 28.8. He play 4-4-2 classic and i plan to counter with 4-5-1 V or 3-5-2 with defensive mentality and hard tackling. Win bonus set to max. Anyone can help me?
    Great match for us, but we lose 1-2. We able to control the possesion and awarded a penalty kick at m74. Unluckily our striker missed the penalty. The visitor found their winning goal at m82. We still optimist to go to the final.
    We also win 8-0 in league match before,12 pts clear of the top

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Ttrabzonspor 0-5 July Fourth Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg
    Ttrabzonspor 94.5 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 104.4 3N-1-3W-1-2

My decision to leave 6 first team players out for the league pays handsome dividends as July Fourth were simply awesome this afternoon in their 1st leg against Ttrabzonspor and clearing the path to the final, July Fourth would of been expected to win the game but not by a margin as such as this. We won a free-kick in the 2nd minute and Mensah got it up ad over the wall to beat the keeper to put us infront, If there was anyone for Ttrabzonspor that had a good game it was Oliphant who just seemed to get in the way and block everything off. But 1 man alone isn't going to stop a good team from July Fourth from scoring goals, after the rest of first half saw the 2 teams cancelling each other out, right at the end Michu was able to skill his way past a defender and put us 2-0 up at HT, Early on the second half Papaleo broke the defensive line with a great run with the ball and cut it back to Ramirez to hit it into the roof of the net, July Fourth were now in control and piled the pressure on for more goals but just as we thought that we were settling for 3-0, we decided to make an attacking tactical chance and bring Rocky off and Play Zidane and L.McNamara as AMR and AML respectively, this also paid off as immediately L.McNamara won the ball from a opponent ran with it, cut inside and shot low to score and our final attack saw Michu playing a through ball to Novotny who happened to be forward at this time and he tucked it underneath the keeper and into the goal.

Goals: Mensah (2) Michu (44) Ramirez (50) L.McNamara (81) Novotny (88) MOTM: Michu.

We now wait to 6.20PM for the first leg between Hurray FC and GALATASARAY... Would like to know what normally wins between 4-3N-3 vs 4-1-3W-2
    4-1-3W-2 will win i guess

Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    4-1-3W-2 will win i guess
    I was thinking the 4-1-3W-2 would beat 4-3N-3... that case I'll play GALATASARAY in the final, but the 2 teams are more or less closely matched, Just GALATASARAY are slightly the stronger by 2 points.