Page 343 of 385 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Pro
    did you actually see the commentary for spitting on the player? I've never seen that..

yea it says something like "Zydko spit on the player, nasty habit spitting on other players, it's a red card".
    it's the third time this is happening to me in 6 seasons, I have hard time maintaining discipline in my team lol.

Pro
    i am only in my 3rd season but i have watched probably around 100 games between my friends and my team, never seen that, interesting...

Addicted
    replace anyone in the last 3 mins, i wouldnt want to miss that pack^^

League, round 23 - Perfect Tactics 4-0 Matty FC
    Perfect Tactics: 47.5, 3-1-3-2-1
    Matty FCL 31.7, 4-1-2-3

A comfortable win against Matty FC puts us within one point from claiming the league for a 5th successive season. Petersen started the scoring on 10 minutes when we were awarded a free kick. He doubled our lead 5 minutes later from the penalty spot before Mata made it 3-0 from a Suarez pass. It was then 4-0, Suarez again providing a pass for Dandaliver to drill the ball past the goalkeeper. It was a dead second half and we didn't bother scoring, Kuranakaran had the best chance of the 2nd half from a corner for Matty FC but his header went wide.

Goals: Petersen (10', 15' PEN), Mata (25'), Dandaliver (43')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Ljepoje and Morgan O'Bree like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    Very mixed so far since I last posted on here. I beat a team 7-0, had a very weird match which saw my defender sent off for spitting, three injuries between us (of which the opponents sub came on and was injured within seconds), the opponent having to play with two injured players and a 90th minute goal to give me a 1-0 win.

Also won my CL semi final first leg, a surprising 3-0 home victory against a slightly stronger team. Second leg against them tonight.

Unfortunately, I threw away a 2-0 lead to lose 3-2 to a rival that has been on my friends list since we met each other in the group stages of the CL in season 2.

Got my CL second leg today, but also have a clash with top of the league. Their team is stronger than mine, but I have a decent record against them. Unfortunately, it is too late to mount a title push now as I am 8 points behind them and they have not lost a game this season.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

July Fourth 5-0 ALDEAS FC League Round 23
    July Fourth 104.5 3N-1-3W-1-2 - ALDEAS FC

I havent even bothered to watch any of my last 4 league games now, costing me a few boosters but since I've been clear in the league and busy trying to sort out the forum league and also SLEEP and play grepolis... lol

We opened the scoring early in the 3rd minute from a lovely corner in from Michu to find Papaleo in the area to header it above the keeper to give us the lead, we had to wait close to the hour mark for Miku to make it 2-0 with a long range strike, another Michu Corner this time was perfectly executed for Rocky to get a powerful header past the keeper, we were not done yet as Papaleo found Michu in space to finish it off and Mensah got out 5th of the game with his free-kick. Now 17 points ahead with 3 games left.

Goals: Papaleo (3) Miku (59) Rocastle (66) Michu (73) Mensah (80) MOTM: Michu.

We have our 2nd Leg tonight of the Champions League Semi-Final just after 9PM UTC+1, We lead 5-0 so we have already booked our place in the final on friday at the Emirates Stadium.
    dv8r, Morgan O'Bree and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 5-0 ALDEAS FC League Round 23
    July Fourth 104.5 3N-1-3W-1-2 - ALDEAS FC

I havent even bothered to watch any of my last 4 league games now, costing me a few boosters but since I've been clear in the league and busy trying to sort out the forum league and also SLEEP and play grepolis... lol

We opened the scoring early in the 3rd minute from a lovely corner in from Michu to find Papaleo in the area to header it above the keeper to give us the lead, we had to wait close to the hour mark for Miku to make it 2-0 with a long range strike, another Michu Corner this time was perfectly executed for Rocky to get a powerful header past the keeper, we were not done yet as Papaleo found Michu in space to finish it off and Mensah got out 5th of the game with his free-kick. Now 17 points ahead with 3 games left.

Goals: Papaleo (3) Miku (59) Rocastle (66) Michu (73) Mensah (80) MOTM: Michu.

We have our 2nd Leg tonight of the Champions League Semi-Final just after 9PM UTC+1, We lead 5-0 so we have already booked our place in the final on friday at the Emirates Stadium.
    lol Grepolis, how you doing on that?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    lol Grepolis, how you doing on that?
    Just got the 2nd city yesterday.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Champions League, Semi-finals, 2nd Leg:

A boring match, made off a full time battle at midfield and with occasions for both teams stopped at the very first initiative. New Team goes on with just half of the main 11 leaving almost all the front size apart from Hutton resting. With an advantageous ball possession we tried to pressure them in their quarter, being almost immediatly successful if not for their keeper. At minute 16 another initiative by Hutton gets stopped with a foul in the area, hence going for a penalty. Hutton realizes the 1-0 and seals the finals. From there to all the first and seconf half New Team seems to be wanting to spare energies and to avoid injuries and bookings, and even when coach Mad changes the module to an offensive 4-2-3W-1 the score doesn't change, not the play does. New Team will present themselves into the Final with the full organic available.

Statisctics:

Scorers : Oliver Hutton (15')
    MoM : Oliver Hutton (9), New Team.

- It seems after a strict observation that when we play with just one ST we lack the punch to score and even create occasions. Further observation proved that even having 3 AMC on red arrows or AMC-AML-AMR on red arrows didn't change much on the occasions side. Observation 3: given the Q difference, the opponents might have played defensive with counter, given the 3 chanches they had were on counters, effectively.
    Ljepoje likes this.