Page 355 of 385 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    If anyone has any advice at breaking down a 4-1-4-1, please let me know. Need to prepared for a park the bus situation if I go a goal down in the CL final

Any form of the 4-4-2 formation should work (prefer the classic). Otherwise go for the 4-1-4-1 as well, just put a red arrow on the DMC.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Lost todays game i NEED to win next game.. 2 points at the top only PLEASE add me and send moral boosters... ww.facebook.com/duduponde
    I lost 3 in 4 games, im fkd

we won the CL for the second time in 6 seasons! was a tough match at the final but we managed to beat them. 4-2 was the final score, Ladsilav Cizek was MOM with 2 assists, great game from my guys. double this season, not bad at all.

and here's our way to the title:

July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edupon View Post
    Lost todays game i NEED to win next game.. 2 points at the top only PLEASE add me and send moral boosters... ww.facebook.com/duduponde
    I lost 3 in 4 games, im fkd
    You can only get 1 blue booster/day from friends.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    we won the CL for the second time in 6 seasons! was a tough match at the final but we managed to beat them. 4-2 was the final score, Ladsilav Cizek was MOM with 2 assists, great game from my guys. double this season, not bad at all.

and here's our way to the title:

You only won because your opponent had Paul Robinson in goal...

Well Harrogate are rolling on for the perfect league season. Last 3 results have been. 4-1, 5-0, 5-0. I sense a theme here with 5 goals in each. I'm gonna predict 5 goals in tomorrow's game at this rate
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You only won because your opponent had Paul Robinson in goal...
    lol didn't notice that.. probably yea, and because Mohammad Ali played as a striker (I checked that's the striker's name).

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Well Harrogate are rolling on for the perfect league season. Last 3 results have been. 4-1, 5-0, 5-0. I sense a theme here with 5 goals in each. I'm gonna predict 5 goals in tomorrow's game at this rate
    I'm predicting a draw or loss. To me it has never been possible to go undefeated without some form of weird result.

Good luck and maybe I reversed jinxed it now.

News just in: Bakuretsu storm, unable to win the title this season, won 2-0 their CL final, winning on their first attempt. Kudos to them from the eternal rivals of New Team, which will try go for the double tonight.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    I'm predicting a draw or loss. To me it has never been possible to go undefeated without some form of weird result.

Good luck and maybe I reversed jinxed it now.
    I've been trying to get the 26-0-0 in the league for sometime now, and every season I always get some sort of bad result that mess the whole thing up, I had 2 bad results earlier in the season but it looks now its going to go down as yet another near miss.