Page 255 of 385 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Apprentice
    Lost my cup competition when 3 of my player were injured during the match. Whats the poor result

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    If enough people are thinking in the same way then yes, maybe people will try to get those bargains before the end of the season and there could be 1 or 2 bidding wars.

It's a shame we have to resort to this I don't feel like doing it because it's not something I do but in order to win the cup, I may have to
    Well... lets face it next season. It's a choice of being L6 against L7/L8 when you buy these 30 quality players or its L6 against L8/L9 if you leave it as it is. the problem with the cup at the lower levels, most of the inactive teams will end up in the easy cups.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well... lets face it next season. It's a choice of being L6 against L7/L8 when you buy these 30 quality players or its L6 against L8/L9 if you leave it as it is. the problem with the cup at the lower levels, most of the inactive teams will end up in the easy cups.
    Another problem is that a lot of teams are 3*-4* average no matter what level team they are so meeting those kinds of teams will still happen

But I hope they do tweak it a bit.. token buyers are hugely disadvantaged this way.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Another problem is that a lot of teams are 3*-4* average no matter what level team they are so meeting those kinds of teams will still happen

But I hope they do tweak it a bit.. token buyers are hugely disadvantaged this way.
    Your cups will be like this until you get to around L12 or something like that, when most of the inactives are phased out and each league doesn't have a bad quality side in there anymore. most teams start a season mid tiered 4* average at the beginning of each season around L12+ since promoted teams are often 5* downgraded to 4* and teams not promoted are 4* anyways.

Your cups will be like this until you get to around L12 or something like that, when most of the inactives are phased out and each league doesn't have a bad quality side in there anymore. most teams start a season mid tiered 4* average at the beginning of each season around L12+ since promoted teams are often 5* downgraded to 4* and teams not promoted are 4* anyways.
    Guess it will be some time before I win the cup then I hope you win it next season. I'm interested to see what the cup will be like for higher level teams

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Guess it will be some time before I win the cup then I hope you win it next season. I'm interested to see what the cup will be like for higher level teams
    There is only so far that the game goes on quality. for what I know highest League Level I know is 27. Even though you could be L38, Meaning that Quality cap on a player there would be 9*174 (1) from what we found out from Darth Sidious. The highest 128 teams qualitywise on the same server must surely all play in the same Cup?

There is only so far that the game goes on quality. for what I know highest League Level I know is 27. Even though you could be L38, Meaning that Quality cap on a player there would be 9*174 (1) from what we found out from Darth Sidious. The highest 128 teams qualitywise on the same server must surely all play in the same Cup?
    That would be a Super Royal Rumble Cup... Might even happen on my server soon, highest I've seen is level 16 from previous cups.

It will be interesting to see how Darth Sidious does in the cup next season, he'll be thrown in with level 6 and level 7 teams at level 3.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

That would be a Super Royal Rumble Cup... Might even happen on my server soon, highest I've seen is level 16 from previous cups.

It will be interesting to see how Darth Sidious does in the cup next season, he'll be thrown in with level 6 and level 7 teams at level 3.
    hmmm yes, that will also depend on what the highest level is on his server, If it happens to be like Accyrovers server then chances are he could have one of the strongest team on the whole server despite only currently being L2.

Another mixed day, started with our home league fixture against the bottom team.

Result: LONDON CITY 6-0 PERSADA FC
    Goals: Morgada 1, Zola 18, Redknapp 21, Bentley 32, Redknapp 35, King 90
    M.o.M: Hector Morgada (LC)

It may sound strange (or greedy), but we were really disappointed with the final outcome of this match, despite the scoreline, Once Hector Morgada had scored, straight from the kick-off, we were always in command. Goals flowed at quick intervals from Adam Zola, Marcus Bentley, and two from Larry Redknapp, to give us an interval lead of 5-0. We continued our dominance after the break, but the goals would not come, until Teddy King grabbed a sixth, right on the final whistle. We could have done with a couple more, as our league could well come down to goal difference at the end, and we are still 3 goals behind the 3rd placed team, even though we are 2nd.

We bowed out of the cup tonight, after losing the second leg at home, and thus ending 3-5 on aggregate to our level 10 opponents.

Result: LONDON CITY 2-3 FC BAHMUT
    Goals: Kocabas 3, Bustillos 5, Mueller 17, Zola 76, Panichev 83
    M.o.M: Kindras (BAH)

Trailing 1-2 from the away leg, we needed a good start, but the exact opposite happened. Two quick goals from Kocabas and Bustillos for our Ukrainian visitors, virtually ended the tie, before it had begun. We battled bravely on, and a Rudolph Mueller headed us back into it, from a Lukas Duran corner. In the second half, we kept plugging away, and when Adam Zola levelled on the night, we had a feint hope. But we needed two more goals with just fourteen minutes to play, to get us through. As it was, Panichev scored another for the visitors, to deny us even a share of the spoils. We also lost Justin Harold during the match with an ankle strain, which will keep him out for two days.
    July Fourth and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

From tomorrow, I have to play the same team, 3 times in 9 days.

The team in qusetion are Tongfang United, who are currently in 4th position in my league. But we've been drawn together in the Champs League. So my fixtures are:

Sunday 24th (day 15), home in champs league.
    Tuesday 26th (day 17), away in champs league.
    Monday 1st (day 23), away in league.

I've already beaten him 4-2 at home in the league.
    Reckon we'll be sick of each other by next week.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33