Page 254 of 385 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well at least you gave it your best shot...

What's plan at end season buy a few 3* 5/0 players to lower your average a little?
    I guess that's what I have to do.. I also have the noob 2* player from youth so I'll probably sign him to lower my quality by a lot

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    I was thinking you are going to be the winner but that )*&^%$ manage to sneak in the last goal in the 87 minutes.
    Ah well... Never mind eh... things like these happen.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

If I buy lower quality players at the end of the season, while keeping the players I want.. I can only lower it by 4-5 points. That might still be enough to put me with the level 8s and 9s when I get to level 6. Ugh...

That is.. unless the cup format changes but it won't. My average has to be very very low like 3* at the end of the season so I get teams on my level but this is impossible.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I guess that's what I have to do.. I also have the noob 2* player from youth so I'll probably sign him to lower my quality by a lot
    I logged in to Troll City to look at your team with the correct star ratings as Troll City are L5 as well, and its hard to see who exactly to offload from the 22 man squad to lower the quality temporary, Your 2nd GK Raouf, Trophobia DC/DMC look the obvious to be sold to get a 3*30 in for a night over maintenance, Maybe Javier Pina maybe in his last season at Perfect Tactics too. Other than that, your struggling to make room since everyone else is good enough for next season already.

I logged in to Troll City to look at your team with the correct star ratings as Troll City are L5 as well, and its hard to see who exactly to offload from the 22 man squad to lower the quality temporary, Your 2nd GK Raouf, Trophobia DC/DMC look the obvious to be sold to get a 3*30 in for a night over maintenance, Maybe Javier Pina maybe in his last season at Perfect Tactics too. Other than that, your struggling to make room since everyone else is good enough for next season already.
    I'm getting rid of Trophobia, Pina, Raouf, Affidudin, Dandaliver, Kyder, Fabregas and Law. Ig I get 30 quality players with that, my average will be about 5*43.0.. degraded to a 4*43.0 next season. I guess it could work out but it means I have to buy more players next season. Might even get rid of Nighstand and Wrist, they will be bench players at best next season...

But also, think about how many other people will be doing what we're doing. Active managers who do this will have a lot of tokens to buy extra players to lower the average... There's no getting out of it lol

If you're going to do the same, which players will be dropped for you? It's only going to be worth it if you're able to lower your average by at least 5 points
    Last edited by dv8r; 03-23-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I'm getting rid of Trophobia, Pina, Raouf, Affidudin, Dandaliver, Kyder, Fabregas and Law. Ig I get 30 quality players with that, my average will be about 5*43.0.. degraded to a 4*43.0 next season. I guess it could work out but it means I have to buy more players next season. Might even get rid of Nighstand and Wrist, they will be bench players at best next season...

But also, think about how many other people will be doing what we're doing. Active managers who do this will have a lot of tokens to buy extra players to lower the average... There's no getting out of it lol

If you're going to do the same, which players will be dropped for you? It's only going to be worth it if you're able to lower your average by at least 5 points
    Obviously we are going to watch the transfer market on Day 27 evening and Day 28. I'd get CL final (If were in it first) before going to the tranny market to sign these horrible players for a day or 2, don't tell me we are going to get ridiculous bidding overs over these players on the last day for goodness sake, I don't mind laying out 10T to sign 3 or 4 3*85 players just to be sold again on day 1 of the new season, I have another use for these youth players I have, it helps out a lot on squad rotation when I'm playing these friendlies like I did again today, I played 5 friendlies, got no injuries this time... and these 2 youths played the full 90 of all 5 games, so it means only 9 squad players or sub players had to start and also make a sub to get the green booster in the second half.

Players I will probably offload... Killerich (decent trainer but he will slow next season as he will be 22)
    Murphy 2nd GK, be easy enough to sign any 5* GK for second choice for next season. he would be 30 next season.
    Vasko DC/DMC will go he is 5*97 now and not gaining because he is still out injured. 26 next season.
    Crawford could go. So could even R.McNamara, P.McNamara, Rocastle and Savage.
    I'd like to keep most but it seems like a lot of tokens will of been burned here.

But the definates are Killerich, Vasko and Murphy.

14th injury this season...game engine out of control
    Season 38-untitled.jpg
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    14th injury this season...game engine out of control
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	3936
    At this rate you won't even have a team to field.

League, matchday 12

Fenerly FC 0 - 6 New Team

Another away affermation for Mad's crew, fired up for the upcoming CL matches. The curtains opens with Becker which, as the match starts, receives a pass outside the area and goes for the SS shoot, it's ready-go 0-1 (4'). Few mins of pressure, and from s left sided free kick Callaghan draws for Karimi, whose header signs the second goal (22'). Kick off and the Prince Julian Ross decides to finally exit his slumber with a powerful conclusion under the goal's seven, 0-3 (28'). Fenerly cant even break a sweat when just after a minute Lenders serves Oliver Hutton for the Ace striker's goal (29'). Before the first half break, Becker again: his diagonal find Lenders which changes the ball's course negating the keeper's attempt, 0-5 for the first half (40'). In the second half Becker, Diamond and Everett get their rest, while coach mad's orders are to keep ball possession without overdoing, sparing energies (and injuries) for the CL. A couple of occasions for new team, then Hutton receives from Karimi and scores the 0-6 dribbling defense and Goalie (77').

Statistics:

Goals:
    Becker, Karimi (A:Callaghan), Ross, Hutton (A:Lenders), Lenders (A:Becker), Hutton (A:Karimi).

MoM: Oliver Hutton (9), New Team.
    July Fourth and dv8r like this.

Obviously we are going to watch the transfer market on Day 27 evening and Day 28. I'd get CL final (If were in it first) before going to the tranny market to sign these horrible players for a day or 2, don't tell me we are going to get ridiculous bidding overs over these players on the last day for goodness sake, I don't mind laying out 10T to sign 3 or 4 3*85 players just to be sold again on day 1 of the new season, I have another use for these youth players I have, it helps out a lot on squad rotation when I'm playing these friendlies like I did again today, I played 5 friendlies, got no injuries this time... and these 2 youths played the full 90 of all 5 games, so it means only 9 squad players or sub players had to start and also make a sub to get the green booster in the second half.

Players I will probably offload... Killerich (decent trainer but he will slow next season as he will be 22)
    Murphy 2nd GK, be easy enough to sign any 5* GK for second choice for next season. he would be 30 next season.
    Vasko DC/DMC will go he is 5*97 now and not gaining because he is still out injured. 26 next season.
    Crawford could go. So could even R.McNamara, P.McNamara, Rocastle and Savage.
    I'd like to keep most but it seems like a lot of tokens will of been burned here.

But the definates are Killerich, Vasko and Murphy.
    If enough people are thinking in the same way then yes, maybe people will try to get those bargains before the end of the season and there could be 1 or 2 bidding wars.

It's a shame we have to resort to this I don't feel like doing it because it's not something I do but in order to win the cup, I may have to
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<