Page 244 of 385 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    Had to come this day: first goals received and first defeat in League. I dont wanna complain, but obviously dont understand how he scores me 3 goals with a team in wich half was 2 and 3 star players.

In CL won 4-1, and dont know how my player shots on target only 6 from 20. I'm sick of "goes wide" or "over the bar".
    A lot of my players pass to someone else from a 1 on 1 opportunity, and that someone else is usually a defender who always misses.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I think half of them was to my 2nd ST, and he was full morale. Maybe I have to look to another ST on market...
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Quite sad this really when I think about it... but I am considering selling this player at the end of the season, with how things are at my club and the current Cup format in mind that looks like is going to stay for sometime around.

bit of a pity really being a Scout bought last season and probably had about 150 tokens of greens thrown at him as well to get his rating up a bit for last seasons universal player and it now just seems like a big waste because we bought Michu at the beginning of the season, had there not been a 22 year-old 6*104 ST on the scout list at the start of this season then Crawford would of probably been the player that would of got the power training instead of Michu. I've always kept 4 ST on my team books but I honestly think that you only need 3 ST, unless you regularly play formations that use 3 ST. Another reason to sell is to keep team quality down by about 1 point.

The plan here would be to get his rating upto 6*104 (1) (5* next season) and either transfer list him and hope for bidding war OR a good bid from negotiations.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-22-2013 at 11:31 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Quite sad this really when I think about it... but I am considering selling this player at the end of the season, with how things are at my club and the current Cup format in mind that looks like is going to stay for sometime around.

bit of a pity really being a Scout bought last season and probably had about 150 tokens of greens thrown at him as well to get his rating up a bit for last seasons universal player and it now just seems like a big waste because we bought Michu at the beginning of the season, had there not been a 22 year-old 6*104 ST on the scout list at the start of this season then Crawford would of probably been the player that would of got the power training instead of Michu. I've always kept 4 ST on my team books but I honestly think that you only need 3 ST, unless you regularly play formations that use 3 ST. Another reason to sell is to keep team quality down by about 1 point.

The plan here would be to get his rating upto 6*104 (1) (5* next season) and either transfer list him and hope for bidding war OR a good bid from negotiations.
    Wish I could sign him
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

I got kinda the same problem of you. Up until now my scout dmc didn't EVER scored a 6 or more into every match he played so far. I'm starting to think it's the reason of why sometimes my defense gets attacked even by low rating teams, including the fact that with this poor perfoming he gets to take lots of yellow cards. My scout list has only a 17 yo Q36 dmc, so no way i'd got for it. Market, still nothing past Q25 apart for a Q34 (1) 5* ST today which got ambushed too much, and the sporadic young 29 (3-4) 4* auto generated ones. But i'm quite sick.

Season 38-ross.-..jpg

The pic is early season ofc. Problem is, with his quality being 36 (about 18 past 36) wouldn't it be hidden for lv 3 managers, hence no bidding war on him? :< halp.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Wish I could sign him
    It's not great to be honest, the new cup format has played games with my team and we have to do a radical rethink if we are going to stand a chance of winning the cup in future seasons. I have 2 'free' youth players in my 22 man squad which puts my quality @ 101.6, If I didn't have those youth players then my quality would be @ 103.8, I will still have 1 more youth player and possibly also buy 2 players that are 3*85 on day 28, then after server maintenance on day 1, put then back on the tranny market immediately. but to do this I will need to offload 2 or 3 less used squad players that I would of otherwise kept on my team for another season.

It's not great to be honest, the new cup format has played games with my team and we have to do a radical rethink if we are going to stand a chance of winning the cup in future seasons. I have 2 'free' youth players in my 22 man squad which puts my quality @ 101.6, If I didn't have those youth players then my quality would be @ 103.8, I will still have 1 more youth player and possibly also buy 2 players that are 3*85 on day 28, then after server maintenance on day 1, put then back on the tranny market immediately. but to do this I will need to offload 2 or 3 less used squad players that I would of otherwise kept on my team for another season.
    It's still going to be hard to avoid the higher levels. There's always going to be higher level teams with low averages and they can easily get back on track with a few scout or 5* players buys. I also think if you get your average down to a certain level, you might bump into a scout/scout buyer.

Same with me.. Lowest in mine is a level 7 which means I must have one of the highest averages in my level, if I get it down to a 5* average, I'll get dumped with 5* teams in my level along with 4* teams in the level above or even 3* teams 2 levels above
    Last edited by dv8r; 03-22-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I have only 2 ST, and that is because from season 1 I usually play 451 v, 4141 or Butterfly.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I got kinda the same problem of you. Up until now my scout dmc didn't EVER scored a 6 or more into every match he played so far. I'm starting to think it's the reason of why sometimes my defense gets attacked even by low rating teams, including the fact that with this poor perfoming he gets to take lots of yellow cards. My scout list has only a 17 yo Q36 dmc, so no way i'd got for it. Market, still nothing past Q25 apart for a Q34 (1) 5* ST today which got ambushed too much, and the sporadic young 29 (3-4) 4* auto generated ones. But i'm quite sick.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ross.-..jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	3906

The pic is early season ofc. Problem is, with his quality being 36 (about 18 past 36) wouldn't it be hidden for lv 3 managers, hence no bidding war on him? :< halp.
    Yes... only L4 and above could see your scout player to bid on him, and on that new server it looks like there is no L4 players on it so nobody would actually be able to buy your player off you until next season, your situation is different to mine, yours is down to poor performance, while mine is down to having better strikers and also the need to reduce squad quality for next season, Crawford often puts in 7s and 8s when he does play.

I'm not gonna exploit the cup format. I'm not to bothered by it at the moment. I see it more as just extra income if I progress. Otherwise its a good chance to rest up players or play friendlies to help boost some players.

I am disappointed my AMC I signed is a slow trainer. I want a fast training one so I can train up well. I am focusing on retraining Phil Jones into a DMC so he is more versatile and then I can sell Carrick as he will be 29 next season.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off