Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Analysis of this season.

First of all.
    We reach the goal!
    We won league, Champions and Cup.
    Best player Ricardo Kakà.
    Worst player Andrea Pirlo, probably my worst scout. It's just a non sense player and probably he will be replaced next season.

I will have 500 T for next season and I will buy 5 new scout for sure.
    DMC ( replacing Pirlo )
    at least 1 DC
    at least 1 MC
    AMR
    AML

Than we will see if I'll need another striker!

This season went really well for GdM!

Season 38-schermata-2013-04-06-alle-17.19.19.jpgSeason 38-schermata-2013-04-06-alle-17.12.10_1024.jpgSeason 38-schermata-2013-04-06-alle-17.13.06_1024.jpgSeason 38-schermata-2013-04-06-alle-17.13.10_1024.jpg
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....

Our last league game was close, but at least we got a positive result, and with that, and the fact that our big rivals only managed a draw, we have grabbed 2nd place on goal difference.

Result: LONDON CITY 2-1 FC BOOMBERG
    Goals: Bentley 32, Cubero 54, Mueller 78
    M.o.M: Rudolph Mueller (LC)

Having seen our closest rivals for the runner-up spot in the league, only manage a 0-0 draw in an early match, it gave us an incentive to go for a win, which we got after some nervous minutes. The score was 1-0 at halftime, thanks to a strike from Marcus Bentley. Boomberg equalised through Cubero, but Rudolph Mueller restored our advantage, which we managed to hang on to, until the end. The victory, means we have pipped our rivals from the CL final, last night, to 2nd place in the league, by virtue of a 6 point better goal difference. So we've got some sort of revenge.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

10 minutes to go till my last League game of the season with all to play for: If I win I'll clinch 4th spot & a CL place on goal difference, if my opponent wins he wins the League on goal difference!

Fingers crossed
    To Dare Is To Do

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Our last league game was close, but at least we got a positive result, and with that, and the fact that our big rivals only managed a draw, we have grabbed 2nd place on goal difference.

Result: LONDON CITY 2-1 FC BOOMBERG
    Goals: Bentley 32, Cubero 54, Mueller 78
    M.o.M: Rudolph Mueller (LC)

Having seen our closest rivals for the runner-up spot in the league, only manage a 0-0 draw in an early match, it gave us an incentive to go for a win, which we got after some nervous minutes. The score was 1-0 at halftime, thanks to a strike from Marcus Bentley. Boomberg equalised through Cubero, but Rudolph Mueller restored our advantage, which we managed to hang on to, until the end. The victory, means we have pipped our rivals from the CL final, last night, to 2nd place in the league, by virtue of a 6 point better goal difference. So we've got some sort of revenge.
    Although you didn't win anything, did you think you had a good season? I think you did, because youve always got good competitors every season for trophies, If you played in any of my leagues or champions league (instead of me of course) you would of won more trophies because of the less competition there is around.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My average is now the same as July Fourth's Troll City at 38.5
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I was buying some 3* players and got into a 1 vs 1 bid with my CL finalist. 21 y/o free agent 1.74M

I beat him again
    Forum User confirmed. He is buying the ****ty 3* players to lower his average as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiballz View Post
    everyone desperately messing up their team realises there's a good chance nordeus can screw you all by changing the system to that which was so passionately supported by exactly all of you (july's system) right? I'm getting a couple of 3* players but nothing too drastic. Don't think its worth the risk to go so overboard

(not being cynical but pointing out the very real possibility here)
    I'd love the level banded system to come into play but my team is already setup for if the quality format still remains, I'm 5 points lower than I was this time last season.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Although you didn't win anything, did you think you had a good season? I think you did, because youve always got good competitors every season for trophies, If you played in any of my leagues or champions league (instead of me of course) you would of won more trophies because of the less competition there is around.
    I've had some pretty tough leagues over the last few seasons, but that's because I am in-game friend's with many of them (7 this season). So it means that each time I get promotion, so do they, and we end up in same league the following season.

This season, the top 6 finishers (including me), are all my friends, so I'm quite expecting to see the same teams again. Add to that, I have another four friends on my server who have also gained promotion from their respective, level 9 leagues, so it is possible that I'll have 9, teams who are currently playing, as my opposition. It could get even tougher.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I was buying some 3* players and got into a 1 vs 1 bid with my CL finalist. 21 y/o free agent 1.74M

I beat him again
    Hah, It´s a nice feeling!

Btw, good luck with the CUP draw
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

My average is now the same as July Fourth's Troll City at 38.5
    I'm not wasting my time lowering Troll City's average, they still got a league to win tonight.