Page 382 of 385 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

I made the mistake of selling 3 good players at the end of the season to sell them while they cost more and now I need to buy at least 3 players the opening day of the season.. I hope I do well :/
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

This year for me was very very hard. The game engine put me in the league with all my strongest friends, I won the league only at the final match, with only 1 points forward the second team. I lost the cup in the first match and lost champions in the quarters. I have to forget this season and to think for the next one, hoping that this time I will have a easier league :P

Quote Originally Posted by jos nixos View Post
    This year for me was very very hard. The game engine put me in the league with all my strongest friends, I won the league only at the final match, with only 1 points forward the second team. I lost the cup in the first match and lost champions in the quarters. I have to forget this season and to think for the next one, hoping that this time I will have a easier league :P
    Doesn't the victory feel better if it was that close?? I'd remember this season, not forget it

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    the quality stays the same, I guess if you already let go of many players, I'm keeping mine so adding a few wont do much difference.
    But they can buy better players quality wise in the new season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    I got a question, I bought a GK and he has 3*, ~400k market price, and 26 years, should I keep him for this season and try to teach him one on one stopper or wait for a good opportunity to buy a young keeper..w/o special ability

With that much tokens spent to buy the whole team of reserves, then sell and more tokens to buy new players, is it worth it? Why not save all that and buy good players at once?
    spent? i spent 9 tokens for 9 players, 7 of them were free transfers. Every single one of them is 30-31 yo and is worth nothing. not much of a expense. All of them are Q20, so my avg quality is now 29,3

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    I got a question, I bought a GK and he has 3*, ~400k market price, and 26 years, should I keep him for this season and try to teach him one on one stopper or wait for a good opportunity to buy a young keeper..w/o special ability
    I'd focus on buying a better quality keeper. doesn't matter what age reallly. What level are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    spent? i spent 9 tokens for 9 players, 7 of them were free transfers. Every single one of them is 30-31 yo and is worth nothing. not much of a expense. All of them are Q20, so my avg quality is now 29,3
    Then you need to spend mega tokens to sign 9 more players in the craziest time of season. I hope all ends well though bro, don't want to see you in that thread "when pride takes over" lol
    Darth Sidious likes this.

For the first time in many seasons, I will not be rushing to strengthen my squad at the start of the next season. Usually, when my players have dropped their visual star rating, I rush out to get better replacements, but this time, its worked out that, of my 22 man squad, 10 of them need only 15 sp or less, to reach next star level. So half my squad will get the stars back that they will lose tonight, within a couple of days (hopefully before the league starts).
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Then you need to spend mega tokens to sign 9 more players in the craziest time of season. I hope all ends well though bro, don't want to see you in that thread "when pride takes over" lol
    You don't have to actually sign the players.. They can be on your waiting list and you can just sack them next season. Your quality still goes down