Page 381 of 385 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

League, Final Matchday.

We took the CL thropy with us on the field today, getting in the 11 heroes who earned it. Nuff said, we closed the League with our best result against this Botted team (scary bots!). We dominated, had fun, and had a party for the double! The only bad thing is that Price (GK) injured for 6 days!!!

Scorers: Oliver Hutton (3), Rob Denton (2), Tom Becker, Paul DIamond, Victor Goryushkin, Julian Ross.
    MoM: Tom Becker (9), New Team

With this the curtain falls on this season, with the current final standings and boards:

Special mention to the captain Oliver Hutton, for the second season the main core and pillar of the team along with Philip Callaghan, Danny Mellow (transfered), Tom Becker and Mark Lenders.

As for the lemons acquired to lower the team's Q, we put it at good use: after Murcie FC took our friendship and immediatly friendlied us (ruining my main 11's form) and we roflstomped them again (with consequent unfriendlying), we set the reserves to killer-play, to give them at least a taste of our team before leaving.

2 Injureds and 9 superweak reserves later, we healed Price for free.

I'm so evil.

wow that's a lot of friendlies.

Shame about the draw but still unbeaten since level 2!

July Fourth and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    wow that's a lot of friendlies.

This is what I'm doing with my team at the minute, playing friendlies with useless reserves signed to lower quality, may as well get a few greens/reds for power training next season.
    Maor23 and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Shame about the draw but still unbeaten since level 2!

Wow! Good job! I guess you were prepared since beginning of season. I lost one in very beginning because my team wasn't complete and lost. the 2 draws I wasn't well prepared either, props bro, you were very committed!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I like how some people are getting players to boost their team instead of lowering their average lol.. And these people are getting promoted as well
    It don't make much difference really...

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    It don't make much difference really...
    It does because the players are going to lose a star.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    League, Final Matchday.

We took the CL thropy with us on the field today, getting in the 11 heroes who earned it. Nuff said, we closed the League with our best result against this Botted team (scary bots!). We dominated, had fun, and had a party for the double! The only bad thing is that Price (GK) injured for 6 days!!!

Scorers: Oliver Hutton (3), Rob Denton (2), Tom Becker, Paul DIamond, Victor Goryushkin, Julian Ross.
    MoM: Tom Becker (9), New Team

With this the curtain falls on this season, with the current final standings and boards:

Special mention to the captain Oliver Hutton, for the second season the main core and pillar of the team along with Philip Callaghan, Danny Mellow (transfered), Tom Becker and Mark Lenders.

As for the lemons acquired to lower the team's Q, we put it at good use: after Murcie FC took our friendship and immediatly friendlied us (ruining my main 11's form) and we roflstomped them again (with consequent unfriendlying), we set the reserves to killer-play, to give them at least a taste of our team before leaving.

2 Injureds and 9 superweak reserves later, we healed Price for free.

I'm so evil.
    With that much tokens spent to buy the whole team of reserves, then sell and more tokens to buy new players, is it worth it? Why not save all that and buy good players at once?

Drogba got injured while playing in a friendly... Oh what a shame... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It does because the players are going to lose a star.
    the quality stays the same, I guess if you already let go of many players, I'm keeping mine so adding a few wont do much difference.