Page 379 of 385 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Another season down and another league win notched up for Warrington FC. Faced a tougher challenge than last season and didn't manage a 100% record. In fact the Wires were beaten only twice in the league, both times to second placed friend. A draw was also notched up on the last day of the season when there was nothing to play for.

Season 38-league6.jpg

Volkan Isildag was once again the star man and terrorised the rest of the league for the 3rd season in a row. A fitting end to what is most likely going to be his last season in a Warrington shirt as he is on the downward stretch from his peak.

Season 38-topscorers6.jpg

Unfortunately no Warrington player made it into the top 5 for assists although Volkan Isildag did lead the way for Warrington this season.

And as for player ratings it was once again Volkan Isildag who was the star man even though he did fall just short (And in no small thanks to a player who played one good game) of being the best rated player in the league.

Season 38-ratings6.jpg

Season 6 was one of the more disappointing seasons in Warrington's short history in terms of Champions League and Cup progress. They were frustrated in both competitions, suffering an early exit in the Cup's Preliminary Stage and in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Overall a mixed season, the manager very happy of the team's performance in a tougher league but extremely disappointed of the cup run, or lack there of.

Lets hope for better results next season.
    Last edited by Tornado88; 04-06-2013 at 07:30 PM.

0-4 against July Fourth. Think I got off lightly, considering I don't think I had a shot at goal throughout.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

So, that was level 3:

Final standing:
    Season 38-finalstanding.jpg

Top scorer: Brooklyn Decker (MR, AMR)
    Season 38-assists.jpg

Most assists: Guido Kunz (ST)
    Season 38-mvp.jpg

MVP: Reza Pourhaji (ST)
    Season 38-topscorer.jpg

Best devoper during the season:
    Brooklyn Decker (33, MR, Freekick) --> (40, MR/AMR, Freekick)
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 04-06-2013 at 07:32 PM.
    Ljepoje and Tornado88 like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Season 38-playerawards.jpgSeason 38-table.jpg
    Top and joint top, not bad
    Chris Rath likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Last match done, and transfers away too. I regret not being able to sell everything few hours ago, i am working and i wasnt sure i could leaf transfers. Few players sold nicely tonight and this morning, but woulda have been more token-war s bit later.

Anyways. Our main 11 plus 2 reserves are all that remains, so we went for Lemons in the woods and found the remaining 9!! Q dropped from 33.5 after sales to 29.5 now. Which will be good.

Match report, final standings and transfer market news in a couple hrs.

Apprentice
    Sold all my subs and bought 10 young aged players 3* (30 QL) to push my QL down.
    They got a dream job. Can stay at home for the next 12 years and earn thousand of euros weekly. I wish my job was like that :'(

I like how some people are getting players to boost their team instead of lowering their average lol.. And these people are getting promoted as well
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

My final league table for this ending season.

Season 38-table-9.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Well Folks, Its that time again...

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 38, My Season 16, My Level 16)

League
    Final Position 1st Played 26 Won 23 Drawn 2 Lost 1 GF 84 GA 14 GD +70 PTS 71
    This was not our finest league season by any means and we did win the league by another landslide of 20 points, but in the early stages we were struggling for goals and dropped a few early points with an suprising loss at Maxim FC and a draw against Colin FC a change of formation and tactics saw goals return and results easier to come by in the second half of the season as we moved miles ahead of the rest of the league leaving everyone else to play for 2nd again, we ended with a disappoining 0-0 draw against Trupi Legion but this didn't matter in the end.

Champions League
    Final Position Winner Played 13 Won 12 Drawn 1 Lost 0 GF 50 GA 7 GD +43
    The Champions League this season is clearly where we played our best football by scoring many goals in both the group stage and knockout stage and easily beating all the competition to retain the Champions League once again, There was a small surprise from a Thai Team nearly beating us in the 2nd leg of the Last 16 but a last minute goal from Rocastle saved us from losing that game although we did win the first leg 5-0, In the final it was a repeat of last seasons score with us winning 5-1 once again.

Cup
    Final Position KO in Qualifying Played 4 Won 2 Drawn 0 Lost 2 GF 10 GA 8 GD +2
    The cup was not suprisingly as predicted at the season a disappointment with being matched up against higher level non-token buyers, we did have 2 good matches in the first round with a 7-1 aggregate win, but we went down in the next round mainly due to a poor showing in the home leg that we lost 5-2, 4 Thai Teams ended up contesting the Semi's and Finals and none of them watched the games.

Total Games in all 3 competitions: Played 43 Won 37 Drawn 3 Lost 3 GF 144 GA 29 GD +115
    In summary despite winning both the League and Champions League this season, this looked like a poor season by our standards normally and we hope for much better next season.

Appearances
    Leigh McNamara 42
    Hatsune Miku 41
    Ludek Novotny 40
    Stacey Papaleo 40
    Tony Adams 39
    Michu 38
    Aaron Ramirez 37
    David Rocastle 35
    Kevin Mensah 33
    Chuck Norris 30

Top Goalscorers
    Stacey Papaleo 33
    Michu 25
    Kevin Mensah 17
    Leigh McNamara 15
    Hatsune Miku 12
    Chuck Norris 10
    Alex Zidane 10

Top Assists
    Michu 28
    Stacey Papaleo 16

Man Of The Match
    Michu 10
    Stacey Papaleo 8

July Fourth Player of the Season
    This season it was the toughest ever to decide who really deserves the player of the season award, The best stats from players were our best rated players like Michu, Papaleo and Mensah who should be expected to produce what they did but what I saw from them I consider it rather mediocre and none of those players deserve the player of the season, Miku was disappointing in the first season at July Fourth and L.McNamara did not quite follow on from his success from last season either, Seaman was inconsistent in goal. Defenders sometimes are the ones that get overlooked for choices for player of the season, whenever a player of the season is announced its usually a striker or a midfielder. But this seasons winner for July Fourth player of the season goes to Aaron Ramirez the 19 year old defender was in fine form through out the season making many tackles and blocks as well as helping out in the attacking part of the field by getting forward a few times and won a few important MOTM's including this seasons CL Final, for this he just pips David Rocastle to the award as he also had a fine season as he fights for his place in the July Fourth squad with next season most likely going to be Rocky's last with hopefully a new right sided player to join our club at the beginning of next season

Off The Pitch Performance
    This season the club spent all the money available on a stadium and a lot of new players for the new cup format to get a better draw next season to improve our chances of winning the cup next season, The club reported a loss of $553million but the majority of this will be recouped as we have no more stadium expansions left to pay for since we paid out $341million for the world arena on day 1 and when that got built we paid another $341million to expand the seating on the world arena to 260,000 capacity. Also these players we bought for the new cup format will be sold in the morning as well as prize income to come.

July Fourth ended the season with a fan base of 2,901,354.

Board Meeting
    The board have announced that they are making a 500T investment tonight for next few seasons as we are to slow down on power training unless there are many sponsors available to show us a lot of videos.
    dv8r, Raykco and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    My final league table for this ending season.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	table 9.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	4691
    Top 5 teams you + 4 friend clubs.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*