Page 279 of 385 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Apprentice

As you can see..injury of my DMC, he's kinda important to me but eh..And suspension of the MC I really need..
    How to avoid yellow / red cards D:

because my scout list is crap and i didn't find the players i needed so far, not eaven in the transfer market and i don't want to burn my tokens on useless players
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post

As you can see..injury of my DMC, he's kinda important to me but eh..And suspension of the MC I really need..
    How to avoid yellow / red cards D:
    How about changing yours orders to easy tackling ?
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Addicted
    Won my league game 3-0 yesterday, though I was hoping for more goals.

Got my next league game in the next 30 minutes, but due to the CL match later that I must win by a good 3 goals, the backup is playing my league game. We should win regardless, though it could have almost been an embarassment last time if it weren't for three game changing subs.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Did anyone read my msn yesterday and/or check me out. I just lost my first league game 0-5, and feel appropriately depressed. I have decided NOT to experiment so much with the options.

League, round 15 - Perfect Tactics (46.7) 1-1 SimyFC (36.0)

This was a big game between 1st and 2nd. SimyFC had the first chance and they almost scored, Thanapolous had a free header from a corner and it went off the cross bar. We had chances too but not as clear cut, Petersen's shot blocked and Suarez's shot was also blocked by the defender. After a goalless first half, there was still all to play for in the 2nd half.

Mata's shot was well saved by the goalkeeper, tipping it over for a corner. Lamb headed in the cross from the corner giving us the lead. But it was Norris who was the villain of the day, tripping the attacker in the box, getting a yellow card and Kebelk scored from the penalty making it 1-1. SimyFC had better chances but couldn't find a way through. She switched to an illegal formation in the last 15 minutes but we didn't find the winner. The draw only puts us 4 points clear, a win would have been the result but it wasn't to be.

Goals: Lamb (55'), Kebelk (72' PEN)
    MOTM: Kebelk

That's the end of our 79 league wins in a row and our first league draw since level 2. It was fun while it lasted, no 26-0-0 for us this season.
    Last edited by dv8r; 03-26-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    I stumbled into problems in the cup myself. Drew 2-2 at home and I thought I had everything moderately safe until their CM scores in the 88 minute. ;( My bad luck is that he is higher than me in level and he has now boosted his team quite a lot.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Got my next league game in the next 30 minutes, but due to the CL match later that I must win by a good 3 goals, the backup is playing my league game. We should win regardless, though it could have almost been an embarassment last time if it weren't for three game changing subs.
    And my backup were almost embarrassing again. My ML got injured within 8 minutes and had to bring on my main ML (though thankfully is only for 3 days so I'll wait that out), which I could only do when my crappy phone signal could catch up with the game. Then conceded a goal as I was making the sub and almost went into a rage, but couldn't as I would have had a difficult time explain to my manager why I was angry.

Thankfully, I managed to win the game 3-1 in the end, though it was made much harder than it actually looked against a poor team.

Now to try and stay in the CL as said backup got a kicking 3-1 away in the first leg. Shame that I can't watch it.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 15 - Perfect Tactics (46.7) 1-1 SimyFC (36.0)

This was a big game between 1st and 2nd. SimyFC had the first chance and they almost scored, Thanapolous had a free header from a corner and it went off the cross bar. We had chances too but not as clear cut, Petersen's shot blocked and Suarez's shot was also blocked by the defender. After a goalless first half, there was still all to play for in the 2nd half.

Mata's shot was well saved by the goalkeeper, tipping it over for a corner. Lamb headed in the cross from the corner giving us the lead. But it was Norris who was the villain of the day, tripping the attacker in the box, getting a yellow card and Kebelk scored from the penalty making it 1-1. SimyFC had better chances but couldn't find a way through. She switched to an illegal formation in the last 15 minutes but we didn't find the winner. The draw only puts us 4 points clear, a win would have been the result but it wasn't to be.

Goals: Lamb (55'), Kebelk (72' PEN)
    MOTM: Kebelk

That's the end of our 79 league wins in a row and our first league draw since level 2. It was fun while it lasted, no 26-0-0 for us this season.
    How the hell did they get a draw at your home when you thrashed them away from home? don't tell me you used a counter formation and it screwed it up?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    Now what the hell am i gonna do?? nordeus trolled me with injuries since the season started and now i don't have 11 players for tonight cl match x( Attachment 4024
    injuries are not random anymore they happen every match, the game engine is really starting to get on my nerves!
    Looks like your gonna have to buy 2 players from the transfer market to ensure you can play tonight, just watch the market for any useless players that may go for 1T or 2T each, no idea why you only have a small squad like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*