Page 73 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That happened to me today when I was buying some new signings for Troll City on my second account, I bid 1T and then I couldn't bid on the 1st knockout round, I was like WTF??? Like the game done you out of 1T, But it seemed like it locked every bidder out of that auction and thats why there wasn't anymore bids.
    This is so weird... On the player I bid, I stopped at round 2. And so did the guy I was bidding against, I saw his bid for round 2. But at the top it says the auction ended on round 3 so there had to be a bid for round 3 but I didn't get to see it.

Glitch. I probably should report it

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This is so weird... On the player I bid, I stopped at round 2. And so did the guy I was bidding against, I saw his bid for round 2. But at the top it says the auction ended on round 3 so there had to be a bid for round 3 but I didn't get to see it.

Glitch. I probably should report it
    I don't know whats been happening with auctions lately, I've noticed some auctions it lets you bid in KO R1 when you havent bid in the initial round I don't know whats going on there either.
    dv8r likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I don't know whats been happening with auctions lately, I've noticed some auctions it lets you bid in KO R1 when you havent bid in the initial round I don't know whats going on there either.
    Yeah, I've seen that too... I see duplicates of people when 2 bids are close to each other. That's what made a few people think they were multi-cheating but it was a visual bug. It needs to be sorted out.

On the other hand, I just sold Jonathan Rasmussen and that went to knockout round 2. Funny how when it's players I actually want, it goes to 20 knockout rounds and I end up backing out at rounds 2-5... So sad

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Yeah, I've seen that too... I see duplicates of people when 2 bids are close to each other. That's what made a few people think they were multi-cheating but it was a visual bug. It needs to be sorted out.

On the other hand, I just sold Jonathan Rasmussen and that went to knockout round 2. Funny how when it's players I actually want, it goes to 20 knockout rounds and I end up backing out at rounds 2-5... So sad
    Sometimes it psychological thing, If I bid its KO R20, If I dont they sell straight away, normally used to work for me like that as well when I bid in the lower levels but I mostly but scouts now anyways. You definately don't find players like Miku everyday on the transfer market for 2T, especially at the start of the season.

I've done with PTing Seaman and Adams, left them both at 7*106.

Sometimes it psychological thing, If I bid its KO R20, If I dont they sell straight away, normally used to work for me like that as well when I bid in the lower levels but I mostly but scouts now anyways. You definately don't find players like Miku everyday on the transfer market for 2T, especially at the start of the season.

I've done with PTing Seaman and Adams, left them both at 7*106.
    Were Seaman and Adams bought from scouts? I am going to PT Luigi De Mafia to 7*. He's only 18 and has a bright future at the club. Currently 6*45
    Norris is 7* as well.

btw, I renamed the new guy Klaus Trophobia lol
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Were Seaman and Adams bought from scouts? I am going to PT Luigi De Mafia to 7*. He's only 18 and has a bright future at the club. Currently 6*45
    Norris is 7* as well.

btw, I renamed the new guy Klaus Trophobia lol
    Yes Adams was bought from Scout last season and Seaman this season, Only PTed them a little, I think Seaman has had +2 quality from PT and Adams has had +4 Quality from PT, I been doing a theme of 1 player a season I buy from transfers is re-named after a Arsenal Legend. S14 Rocastle S15 Adams S16 Seaman, When my next striker gets sold I'm going to do Ted Drake.

Apprentice
    Great start for Geng Bas Sekolah in CL and league campaign when win 6-0 and 4-0 respectively last night. Our new signing (ST) Kamarudin give the impact when scored 3 and assisted 2. But got bad thing when my strongest got injured 2 days. Go GBS!
    July Fourth likes this.

Apprentice
    [source picture] http://cdn.nordeus.com/wpctopeleven/...devs-march.jpg
    Conferences after the match between Ottawa Blue Claw and Agonal. cf. Only the coach stay for a bit to answer some questions.
    Q: Did you find this was a difficult game?
    A: All games are difficult, we just need to find space and encounter the enemy field. I have to re-organized my team to let them be able to find the net quicker. For now, I will let them relax for the next match to defend in the CL.
    Q: Is there anyone else interested in your list of player?
    A: Yes, we already trying to find someone to acquire that player. As you know Booker and Garlea have been transfer to a new club and we want him to enjoy their new club. We all know that Booker help us to win our first Champions League.
    Q: Are you confident about your next league game?
    A: We will adjust some players and we will try to see those new position will work out for our team.
    Q: Theilgaar is the crew for the team, but he didn't show much potential than Razen, will you put him against Viitoriu?
    A: He might not play well this match, but I think he play fantastic game. Yes, I will put him for Champions League game. I am sure, he will score. I am done for now, I need to rest. Thank you

Conferences after the match between Ottawa Blue Claw vs cf Viitoriu.
    Q: Today was a good match for your team. Are you confided about defending your championship?
    A: I am confident of my team. We will do a great season for it. As many ask about Theilgaar, he just score a fantastic goal! there are not more complaints about it right?? He is a good player and I believe he will done his job property
    Q: You got an injure player that plays in a important position for your team. What are your new plans?
    A: We are already have a new player to save that position. Also we are trying to change our formation. You will see it this weekend if you are wondering.

Transfer out
    - Andy Booker has been transfer to ANKA FC for 817K$
    - Sabin Garlea has been transfer to Scooby FC for 162K$

Ottawa Blue Claw wish them farewell
    Thanks all to coming, see you at the Falcon TV!
    Last edited by Kristya; 03-13-2013 at 02:40 AM.
    Darth Sidious, July Fourth and FCP like this.
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post

Conferences after the match between Ottawa Blue Claw and Agonal. cf. Only the coach stay for a bit to answer some questions.
    Q: Did you find this was a difficult game?
    A: All games are difficult, we just need to find space and encounter the enemy field. I have to re-organized my team to let them be able to find the net quicker. For now, I will let them relax for the next match to defend in the CL.
    Q: Is there anyone else interested in your list of player?
    A: Yes, we already trying to find someone to acquire that player. As you know Booker and Garlea have been transfer to a new club and we want him to enjoy their new club. We all know that Booker help us to win our first Champions League.
    Q: Are you confident about your next league game?
    A: We will adjust some players and we will try to see those new position will work out for our team.
    Q: Theilgaar is the crew for the team, but he didn't show much potential than Razen, will you put him against Viitoriu?
    A: He might not play well this match, but I think he play fantastic game. Yes, I will put him for Champions League game. I am sure, he will score. I am done for now, I need to rest. Thank you

Conferences after the match between Ottawa Blue Claw vs cf Viitoriu.
    Q: Today was a good match for your team. Are you confided about defending your championship?
    A: I am confident of my team. We will do a great season for it. As many ask about Theilgaar, he just score a fantastic goal! there are not more complaints about it right?? He is a good player and I believe he will done his job property
    Q: You got an injure player that plays in a important position for your team. What are your new plans?
    A: We are already have a new player to save that position. Also we are trying to change our formation. You will see it this weekend if you are wondering.

Transfer out
    Booker
    Garlea (I will put the price and the club right after the maintenance is over)

Thanks all to coming, see you at the Falcon TV!
    Nice press conference you have there
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    Nice press conference you have there