Page 55 of 385 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    I want trophies! But doubt ill get serious enough to buy tokens with my cash. If i had enough time or was serious enough this game i would make about 10 fb accs and farm tokens and sit in my pants allday doing surveys etc, but the game isnt that gd lol.
    Yes I agree that this game isn't that great, But its what I spend most time doing, thinking and talking about, Messi or Ronaldo? Papaleo for me.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hmm, I don't think is possible from 4-0
    Lost 1-0 but qualify to next round with 4-1 aggregate

Rookie
    Hopefully the game improves alot over the next few months

i want to play in leagues and cups with more active managers and teams around the same quality. Alot of other things like the match commentary is so poor its a joke for how much nordeous must make off of this game lol. Same **** sentences or actions by players. The whole match stats etc feel like no effort has been put in and that the result couldve beenn decided minutes before kick off.

Hopefully the game improves alot over the next few months

i want to play in leagues and cups with more active managers and teams around the same quality. Alot of other things like the match commentary is so poor its a joke for how much nordeous must make off of this game lol. Same **** sentences or actions by players. The whole match stats etc feel like no effort has been put in and that the result couldve beenn decided minutes before kick off.
    The thing about the in-game match commentry for me is that the things said are repetitive and every game is always see the same things said when you have a chance to score... He skips past one, then another, only one to beat! for example.

Rookie
    Exactly. How old is this game do you know? Any figures realised on how much nordeus makes from this game?

Exactly. How old is this game do you know? Any figures realised on how much nordeus makes from this game?
    This game is nearly 3 years old, It begin in May 2010 I believe. But I have no idea what the turnover is for Nordeus on Top Eleven, with its outstanding success its had, It can be quite suprising that they haven't made another game similar to Top Eleven.

Rookie
    3yrs...doesnt give me much hope for big improvements
    July Fourth likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The thing about the in-game match commentry for me is that the things said are repetitive and every game is always see the same things said when you have a chance to score... He skips past one, then another, only one to beat! for example.
    I never see own goal, yellow card for dummy, retake the penalty or freekick and injury time

won 1-3 on the first leg for cup and now 1-1 against a guy with more quality, i'm still in
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    I never see own goal, yellow card for dummy, retake the penalty or freekick and injury time
    Or a goal is disallowed for offside.