Page 309 of 385 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Not sure because he always changes his formation. I would if he wasnt active on here but I cant allow him to know what formation i am using. I might do it but put a formation I wont use on here. We'll see
    I think its best you don't to be honest, you wouldn't a few forum posts wreck your CL campaign this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    ****e... whats happened here???
    God knows. These things happen. Just wasn't meant to be. Had 18 shots and not 1 on target

Another 7-0 win. We demolish GT FC 13-0 on aggregate.

Chano Petersen hat trick, Norris, Vittalone, Nightstand and Suarez with the goals.

Petersen on 45 goals and 38 assists this season.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Another 7-0 win. We demolish GT FC 13-0 on aggregate.

Chano Petersen hat trick, Norris, Vittalone, Nightstand and Suarez with the goals.

Petersen on 45 goals and 38 assists this season.
    Great result :P
    nsretkovic likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    CL game in half hour, I hope I will win...
    nsretkovic likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    3 minutes to my league match, hope I can win it
    nsretkovic likes this.

CL: TuaMa 6-1 (insert arabic name here)
    The tie was practicly closed but we still played admirably dominating the game from the beginning when Messi scored after 2 minutes. We were dominating not letting the opposition shoot once until they made it level on the 25th minute with Tinwassana. The 1-1 didn't last long because new boy DMC Mersini shot it home for the 2-1 effectively killing the game.. After that we went on a rampage with Adams scoring before the break. During the break we made our three changes and sub Antal came in and immediately scored from a free kick before Cubero made it 5-1. We came to regret our decision after Mersini was brought down and injured with no substitutions left. We played with 10 men but in the last second of the game Corrales headed it home for the 6-1.
    Goals: Messi 2' Mersini 29' Adams 35' Antal 49' Cubero 62' Messi 90'
    MOTM: Cubero

League: Kamil FC 0- 4 TuaMa
    Our boys played in the league 30 mins after our CL game and we were looking for nothing less then to make our streak 19-0-0. We suffered a bit at the beginning but managged to take the league after our ST Corrales sent it home at the 20' min. After we were controlling the game quite confortably and Freeman missed two free kicks shooting them into the stands. Soon after Chuck Norris' header made it sure we were up 2-0 before the break. After the break nothing much happened besides Messi tapping the ball in two more times for the final score of 4-0.
    Goals: Corrales 20' Norris 34' Messi 68' 81'
    nsretkovic likes this.

No more CL for me. Draw on the second leg, and there is no reason i have lost this match. Screenshots later, when i'll be stressless.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ll-kicked.html
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 03-30-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    nsretkovic likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Coloz United 0-2 July Fourth Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg (July Fourth Win 5-0 on Aggregate)
    Coloz United 95.9 4-3N-1-2 - July Fourth 104.4 3N-1-3W-1-2

With much of the hard work already done in the first leg our job here was to ensure that we didn't give Coloz any chance of getting back into the tie. We did just that and were the better team once again in Italy, Basically the object was to score the away goal which would kill off the tie. It didn't take long, After L.McNamara had his shot blocked in the 8th minute it was poorly cleared by Coloz and Papaleo picked the ball up and ran through a few Coloz defenders and took it round the keeper to score the killer away goal which mean Coloz now needed 5 to advance, but you could already tell the writing was on the wall, all the attacks were poor from the home team,they tried to hit on counters all the time but we always cut it out with Ramirez and Adams. There were a few late first-half attacks from Rocky, L.McNamara and Papaleo but they were all blocked. The second half basically saw the tie draw to an anti-climax with the game petering out with play being slown down from both sides and Coloz again played fouls to give Mensah plenty of chances from free-kicks but on all 3 occasions the Coloz keeper was able to save them all. Those fouls caused Festas to get booked twice and that equals a red, our second goal came from L.McNamara who shot from around 15 metres after Coloz poorly cleared it.

Goals: Papaleo (8) L.McNamara (72) MOTM: Mensah.

In the Semi-Finals we play as expected Ttrabzonspor after they advanced on away goals after a 3-3 tie. In the other Semi-Final sees our last seasons league collegues and dark horses Hurray FC face Kadir's GALATASARAY.

I kind of feel sorry for a team like Coloz United who are a decent team, but unfortunately were doomed to a trophyless season when the CL draw came out and found that we were in the competition and in Coloz United's league... they have Batigo United to deal with.

Title Odds:
    July Fourth 2/5
    GALATASARAY 7/2
    Ttrabzonspor 8/1
    Hurray FC 12/1
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-30-2013 at 08:44 PM.
    nsretkovic, CameraLagg and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League : 1st. 18:0:1 (86:5)
    Champions League up to the semi-finals
    Cup: Up to the semi finals
    Level 8th. quality 59,4 (5*)