Page 341 of 385 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Result just in:

Wael FC 4-2 SimyFC

Yeah, go cry SimyFC!! lolololol she was playing with an illegal formation for half of the match... Everything was going against her. She was 2-0 up and then Wael FC got one back. SimyFC had her best striker injured but was awarded with a penalty which was saved by the goalkeeper. She then had her defender sent off and that's when she had an illegal formation, Wael FC dominated the rest of the match and secured a huge win.

Karma for SimyFC, who has been supporting my opponents this whole season, gets a taste of her own medicine.

Perfect Tactics 8 points clear with 4 games to go, 2 of those games are home against the 2 worst placed teams. We have this.
    Thats the league over then and hopefully thats the last of SimyFC you see for a long time, but she seems like a serious player so both of you will promote every season except for the season you go away from the game and plan to finish in the bottom half of the league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    2 days ago, I bought an 18yo striker from the transfer list, ready to start for us next season. So far, he's been training with the reserves, and in 8 sessions, he has amassed the grand total of 0 skill points. Wonder if I've bought a turkey.
    Yeah looks like you bought a bad trainer, best way to test things out is run all three types of training on hard in one go on a new player and feed him 2 green packs.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The old one died of a horrible death, things needed revitalised and most of the members of the old forum had left anyways.

the old one was more likely killed many things there were against Nordeus politics and many things said somth they didn't like about the game...and true some things were not good anymore since they switch the game and they didn't applied anymore

Addicted
    same here. Bought a young, expensive GK, but he trained sloooooooow. No idea why he is so expensive. I sold him the same day i bought him, but to my benefit the original seller didnt sell him for the highest price, so i made a nice profit for 1T

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Honestly and with all respect, you should go to doctor ...

asa ca nu ai idee despre ce e vorba o las sa treaca ....in particular daca vrei o fut pe mata with all respect, e ok? si pe urma mergem si la doctor
    pacat de tine ..sa stai asa capra pentru cativa tokeni e trist prietenash....
    aici toti dau pareri si se lauda si habar nu au ce se intampla la unele chestii

nu ti-as dori, dar daca ajungi sa patesti in jocu asta ce am patit eu poate ai intelege........hai mai baga o interdictie

ne mai auzim de Paste....Paste fericit!!!

Addicted
    go to the romanian forum if you dont want/can use english
    July Fourth likes this.

Thats the league over then and hopefully thats the last of SimyFC you see for a long time, but she seems like a serious player so both of you will promote every season except for the season you go away from the game and plan to finish in the bottom half of the league.
    Hopefully.. She's been quite a persistent one this season. It hasn't been this tight since L2 where I won on day 27.

She ruined my 26-0-0 but I can still go unbeaten, that's a good enough achievement having gone perfect results for the past 2 seasons.

CL final is all that matters now..

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Pro
    Currently i have 6 injuries (would be 7 but i sold the guy with a broken leg lol). Squads wearing very thin! Think i need to start training the boys in self defence rather than football defending lol!

Still managed to win 7-1

It's good to see some forum members have done all the hard work to get to the final, sadly for me I was not as lucky, fighting amongst active players 2 levels higher than me that never bought a single token.
    Majority of the game seems RNG, Out of all the matches only two managers watched there games, the last match might be an inactive, as he never swapped out his red carded player from the last game.

had a easy run of it so far,

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    4 new young players for free in our team, we are making moneys now
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook