Page 342 of 385 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Dreamer
    I have bought a young player and had trained him in hard training but he never get any skill point, then i put him on 3 matches and his rating was 7-8-8 but he doesnt get any skill point
    anyone can explain me, how could it happen and why...??

here it is him

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Unonk View Post
    I have bought a young player and had trained him in hard training but he never get any skill point, then i put him on 3 matches and his rating was 7-8-8 but he doesnt get any skill point
    anyone can explain me, how could it happen and why...??

here it is him

not a faster trainer, in lvl 6 youngster around 10-12 M are faster trainer i guess....

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    4 new young players for free in our team, we are making moneys now
    I tried the same today, in order of lowering my average quality for next years cup (and also some profit). But my server is probably too crowded. One of the free 3* guys (22 years old) went over the table for 12 tokens (at 7:30 AM). Luckily I did not bid. But I will keep my eyes open and hope for a good chance.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We just got 2 more jerseys!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    I tried the same today, in order of lowering my average quality for next years cup (and also some profit). But my server is probably too crowded. One of the free 3* guys (22 years old) went over the table for 12 tokens (at 7:30 AM). Luckily I did not bid. But I will keep my eyes open and hope for a good chance.
    I'm not doing for cup, I need $$$ for transfers, I still have 260M with what I will sell from my substitutions and competitions rewards I will pass 500M but next season I will need to upgrade stadium and only that is 200M + I think... so we need $$$$
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Season 38-foto-03.04.13-05-49-50.jpg
    Season 38-foto-03.04.13-05-46-33.jpg

that how i like it. ~1m for 2T, not 1.6m for 25T like in the cash store

buying free agents at 6am ftw^^

another thing: why does nobody use MC/MR or MC/ML players? i want to buy both for some time now, but i never found one at the transfer market. I guess I go with my ML/AML and search for a ML/DML then (and the same for the right side)
    Last edited by Zeon; 04-03-2013 at 10:25 AM.

League, Matchday 23:

New Team: Q 32
    Bakuretsu Storm: Q 29

That was it for the league: the last, and most important match for Coach Mad's crew, against the never-ending rivals of Bakuretsu Storm; but this time, NT's eleven pulled off their best performance in the whole season and made it seem like a walk in the park. Things immedialty took the best possible turn after just few minutes, when Becker, expecially fired up today, sends a mid air missile from 15 meters straight into the goal, for the 1-0 (3'). Bakurestu seems to feel the hit, when just few minutes later Hutton jumps both the central defenders and passes by the keeper aswell, letting NT's stadium roar for the 2-0 (15'). After a spirited fight in the middle of the field, Becker finds a hole in the defense and goes for it, and when Sevr enters from behind unbalancing it, the refree has no doubts and whistles the penalty. Hutton takes responsibility and scores with a "spoon", taking the lead to 3-0 (30').
    In the second half Coach Mad reacts to the new 4-2-2-2 Bakuretsu starts with, setting the new formation on 3-5-2 V with Mellow substituting the yellow carded Denver, retiring the pressing to NT's own half and counting on the fast winger's counters for the spaces which would surely come. Perfect choiche as Bakuretsu is defenetly going for the offensive; 10 minutes later Shuyaa loses the ball to Harper, whose long feed reached Lenders for a lighting fast counter. NT's forwards takes the defense on, serving then the upcoming Diamond behind him, whose shoot signs the 40 (53'). Some time later, the same situation occurs with Hutton this time, who jumps the defenders taking their reaction times and taps the 5-0 (67'). Just few minutes later Hutton this time abadons the egoism and finds Lenders in the area, who this time doesn't fail the one on one with the keeper and gets the 6th goal (73'). At last, with Bakuretsu Storm's morale totally broken, Danny Mellow skywalks the right side just to pierce through the area and beat the keeper for the final, thriumphal, 7-0 (85').

Statistics:

Scorers: Oliver Hutton (3), Mark Lenders, Philip Diamond, Tom Becker, Danny Mellow.
    MoM: Oliver Hutton (9), New Team.

With Hutton's 27th goal in the League, New Team now is 5 points clear ahead of the 2nd place, and 6 from the 3rd. With only 3 matches to go against the lower tier of the board, we can safely say that the League is settled! NT supporters are fired up, looking for tonight CL match too!

Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 04-03-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    Maor23 and July Fourth like this.

my team showed ALOT of character today, playing the team on the third place at their stadium. we didn't play really well and even conceded a goal first but managed to tie it up 5 minutes later. the drama began at the 53 minute when Zydko my DR (one of my best players) fouled the opponent's attacker, spit on him and been sent off. they got a penalty and lead 2-1 37 minutes to go and I'm down to 10 players.. but I managed to get the precious win eventually. too bad I'll miss Zydko the next 2 matches in the league that are pretty crucial, we'll do our best though.

hope to play better on the champions league SF today, going for an away game with a tiny lead of 1-0.

Pro
    why no subs? At least in the end to get a rest pack..

I played 3-4-2 with 3 defenders after he got sent off and my subs are worse than my starting players so I didn't want to take any chances.