Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Gabez Teh
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Phatetic game

Phatetic game

Phatetic game...how is that possible???Phatetic game-phatetic-match.jpg

VIP
    You are just 8 stars stronger and that's nothing if your players are in bad form and opponent's players are in good form... Anyway, I bet your players are just a quality or 2 above 5 stars and his players are few skill points away to be scouts... So...

Famous
    sorry but what do you want with a DMC??? against who? he has not AMC... and 3 wide defenders against 3 ST???

that's suicide

I just had an away match against 4-3-3 narrow team in the CL. My team is better by 2 stars, I did some research and most people say to use 3-5-2 or 4-1-4-1 (both attack the flanks) so I tried 3-5-2 and boom. Lost 3-0 in the first half already. I just don't understand.... I was there watching the game, all my Defenders had good form, the GK also, but they turned into trash, his strikers are not even as good as my DCs and GK! I still have the 2nd leg at home but still, I just don't know what to do.
    His DL and DR are not fast, they're both 30+ age but both my 5 stars wingers couldn't do anything....

4-4-2 will do just fine..

only three defenders against three strikers is not a good way to go and only one central defender

You opponents tactics was just better (maybe long balls through the middle?)

Phatetic game-tactics.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 09-14-2015 at 03:11 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    sorry but what do you want with a DMC??? against who? he has not AMC... and 3 wide defenders against 3 ST???

that's suicide
    I usually play with a DMC when the opponents have no AMC, he always helps the defenders in blocking shoots, clearing the balls, today he even scored. What's wrong with that?

Back to OP, I think may be it's not about strategy, it's all about luck, sometimes the team has more chances will have only a draw, and sometimes 2 teams with equal possibilities will have a score like 3-0, 4-1...

It happens in real football, so it happens here too.

Quote Originally Posted by pvhung429 View Post
    I just had an away match against 4-3-3 narrow team in the CL. My team is better by 2 stars, I did some research and most people say to use 3-5-2 or 4-1-4-1 (both attack the flanks) so I tried 3-5-2 and boom. Lost 3-0 in the first half already. I just don't understand.... I was there watching the game, all my Defenders had good form, the GK also, but they turned into trash, his strikers are not even as good as my DCs and GK! I still have the 2nd leg at home but still, I just don't know what to do.
    His DL and DR are not fast, they're both 30+ age but both my 5 stars wingers couldn't do anything....
    Logically, when playing against teams with 3 attackers, you must guarantee your defend system is strong enough to stop them, let's say in some crazy days three 3-star players could play like 6-star ones and destroy your net, So i suggest you should have at least 4 defenders. 4-3-3 narrow has very weak wing defending ability, you exploit it, it's a wise thing to do, use AML, AMR for better attacking power on both wings. Good luck!
    Last edited by legendqueen; 09-14-2015 at 03:40 PM.

+1 star in da players never will overcome and delete the differance that exists in the internal proggramming. LOL

Thats the same diff. as 4* vs 3* so, nothing to say, if we start saying that + 0,1 of Quality have to mean a victory then, yeah, we will have a fixed game.

And what you can say about it? 10+ more stars, ball possesion 60/40 and nothing ...

Phatetic game-tot.jpg

Bramkarz i dwie obroncy przeciwnika mieli wiecej niz 8.5 z tego meczu dlatego nie mogles strzelic goala. Takie rzeczy sie zdazaja niestety.