Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Transfers' bids

One more important thing - if day one falls on a weekend, its more likely that more players are active to bidding. Last season i managed to buy 2 fast trainers on day one without any challenge. This season day one falls on a sunday for me, there were multiple bidding wars around.

Addicted
    But day 1 is always on a sunday.
    Gert Funck, Bunzo and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    But day 1 is always on a sunday.
    Thought the exact same thing
    Staggy Stagg and Gwyndster like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

HAHAHA WHOOPS. I didnt realise that. Somehow i thought that people in different servers have different timelines. Well anyway back to my point about getting lucky with transfers. Its really luck when people are active.... kekeke what a big blunder from me

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree with other mates here.
    If a manager who's participating in an auction get's his T back, there would be a serious madness, non controlling and trolling situations.
    Anyway, learning to buy players with lesser sources is a part of the game too.
    Bunzo and cookizzz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok, so you can loose tokens on the auction, but why do Nordeus have to have tokens for a player if a friend wants to sell one to you? If the player has 5 stars the costs is already 10 tokens to Nordeus. This is ridiculous if you ask me.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    because if everybody could buy from other friends without T, there wouldn't be any profit for nordeus
    - but yes, I agree, the "tax" for negotiations is too high.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yeah I agree, you shouldn't get any tokens back, you commit to bidding for that player, nobody makes you, just make sure you don't get drawn in, decide how many tokens you are going to bid before it enters round 1 and stick to it.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Dreamer
    You are offered opportunities, and make your own decisions.

As you are not forced to bid in any way, losing a lot of tokens but didn't get a player isn't anything but your bad decision.
    Half of the game is about making good deals with a limited budget.

Offering 3~5 tokens (usually costing 12~20 tokens) to get a near 6* from negotiation may be a bit expansive for what you get, but it doesn't run the risk of losing biddings in 10 rounds over.

Of course you can get lucky and pickup nice deals with 1T, but to do that it's likely that you need to watch the market all day... which itself is a cost to be paid.
    Gert Funck and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    If the loser of an auction was to get his tokens back then it would only be fair for the winner to be refunded his tokens ?
    So what would be the point of an auction.
    That way bidding will go till round 99, since the guys know that they lose nothing, but can win a Phyrric victory. But maybe after bidding, for every 3rd round they progress they get a token back. There is loss, but only 67% of the previous.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast