Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Win bonus - does it work?

Rookie
    I have used it in nearly all my cup matches from round 1 and in CL matches from the 1/4 finals and I have won both trophies this season...
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015

I use it, but to be honest I haven't seen any verifiable effect of it. So it is like nikolgiorgosSaid "better have than not"
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Thanks for your input hoofdaddy. The link was a good read, also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sure it dose work .. i beat many stringer sides bcz of it
    only down side, is you lose good sum of money

I'm level 2. Win bonuses have cost me 1.1m this season, and I've gained 7.51m in competition prizes. I'd say win bonuses are crucial in any cup and champions league knockout match, as well as key league matches. Perhaps I've wasted some money on lesser league matches, but the competition was tough this season, and it was only yesterday that I clinched the league title.

Quote Originally Posted by William Hummel View Post
    I'm level 2. Win bonuses have cost me 1.1m this season, and I've gained 7.51m in competition prizes. I'd say win bonuses are crucial in any cup and champions league knockout match, as well as key league matches. Perhaps I've wasted some money on lesser league matches, but the competition was tough this season, and it was only yesterday that I clinched the league title.
    well is nothing different than paying extra to buy new players .. is always good investment to have win bonuses .. only time i not use it when facing side who struggle and abandoned thus no chance of human change setting team to have bonuses against me .. or when i already win the league since some days like now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12