Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

Apprentice
    Non buyers have the advantage now. Because they will play against the inactive managers which quit the game and have ST's and MC's as Goalkeeper/Defender and ****.

This game went into a Pay 2 Loose
    Last edited by reallaw; 03-10-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    Non buyers have the advantage now. Because they will play the inactive managers which quit the game and have ST's and MC's as Goalkeeper/Defender and ****.

Is not true, from so many players be sure that there will be good teams too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    I have a second team where i don't buy with tokens and im in a low cup (Manager Lv3 and only 17 QL)
    I just played against one manager who probably quit weeks ago and his squad is ****ed up. no GK no Defenders. only MC and STs. 0-11 Win for my low level team.

Non buyers have the advantage now. Because they will play against the inactive managers which quit the game and have ST's and MC's as Goalkeeper/Defender and ****.

so CL is the same , league is the same , but cup changed = no one will buy tokens
    so basically you are saying people buy those scouts for cups only then ? how silly is that?
    comn to have such a standing just bcz you are upset of the new system is ridiculous.. worst when you assume others buys will do the same just bcz you don't like it.. the amount of illogical stuffs coming out from you is just unbelievable..
    CarlTaut likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Apprentice
    I've explained you three or four times already today. Talking to you non donater is like talking to a rock.
    Reread the stuff from the first few pages and think about it before writing down bull**** here einstein.

I have a second team where i don't buy with tokens and im in a low cup (Manager Lv3 and only 17 QL)
    I just played against one manager who probably quit weeks ago and his squad is ****ed up. no GK no Defenders. only MC and STs. 0-11 Win for my low level team.
    1- why you have a 2nd account?
    2- jesus !! i played a team stronger than me and beat him bcz he didn't show up ? and i had those 8% advantage plus other team moral was down as no one took care of them, so are you generalizing from that ? that is becoming hilarious man
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

I may as well point this out...

2 good things about the cup format.

1: All the games are now a challenge.
    2: Its good to try and find counter formations that we are still missing for that counter formation thread.

But it doesn't change my mind how I feel about the format, I know they tried to even things out but Nordeus overcooked it.
    TheRainmaker likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    It's because of you little cowards crying about scout buyers why they made such a retarded cup system and now they will loose many donaters and close the game because of no money income.
    TheRainmaker likes this.

I've explained you three or four times already today. Talking to you non donater is like talking to a rock.
    Reread the stuff from the first few pages and think about it before writing down bull**** here einstein.
    i spend 250 T last season alone you silly boy .. grow up and argue like an adult
    you never answered my QS did u bought those scouts for the cup only in past seasons?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    1- why you have a 2nd account?
    2- jesus !! i played a team stronger than me and beat him bcz he didn't show up ? and i had those 8% advantage plus other team moral was down as no one took care of them, so are you generalizing from that ? that is becoming hilarious man
    1- Why do you care einstein?
    2- Cool story bro.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast