Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negoations

Rookie

Negoations

Can anyone please describe me how can I buy and how can I sell players on negoation list (L4)? I mean, not transfer market, the second one market.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzezy View Post
    Can anyone please describe me how can I buy and how can I sell players on negoation list (L4)? I mean, not transfer market, the second one market.
    Assign skill points until your players a 1 skill point from obtaining their next star. Then they will be placed automatically on the negotiations list.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Only that way?

And how is about buying? I offer him 9T and 3M... Than he's got 24h time to answer to offer. If not, I get back cash and tokens, right? But what's if someone beat me in this 24h?

Sinjai, Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia, Indonesia
    i on level 5 and i want to buy any player if it can dc mc aml amr

Rookie
    when we make an offer, the game already get 6-9 tokens ---> where goes this tokens? I mean... I offer him only money, but game want 6-9 tokens too.
    but in that way the manager who owns the player don't accept the offer because he gets no tokens. when he does not get tokens it means nothing because he can sell the player in the auctions for no tokens anytime he wants. so i want to offer tokens to him too. for example 6-7 tokens. but when i do this, the game wants 25-30 tokens. so the my cost reaches 35-40 tokens.

when we make an offer, the game already get 6-9 tokens ---> where goes this tokens? I mean... I offer him only money, but game want 6-9 tokens too.
    but in that way the manager who owns the player don't accept the offer because he gets no tokens. when he does not get tokens it means nothing because he can sell the player in the auctions for no tokens anytime he wants. so i want to offer tokens to him too. for example 6-7 tokens. but when i do this, the game wants 25-30 tokens. so the my cost reaches 35-40 tokens.
    Those tokens go to Nordeus, 6-10T actually. And then for every token you offer him, Nordeus takes a token as well. Negotiations are usually better than auctions for the selling team on my server, though. I usually only get 90% of the player's value on auctions, no bidding wars here.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Thanks to answer!

One more question. July Fourth write: "Assign skill points until your players a 1 skill point from obtaining their next star. Then they will be placed automatically on the negotiations list."

I don't know what this means. 1 skill point to the next star... this means quallity of 3*, 4*, 5* player which is 0,2 points to next star - *?

Hmh, Negoations doesnt seem to be a good option as I thought then. Tokens here, tokens there - bla bla blaaa....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Thanks to answer!

One more question. July Fourth write: "Assign skill points until your players a 1 skill point from obtaining their next star. Then they will be placed automatically on the negotiations list."

I don't know what this means. 1 skill point to the next star... this means quallity of 3*, 4*, 5* player which is 0,2 points to next star - *?
    Yes, 0.2 points from the next star. If you add any skill points, they will have another star.

If your player is 3* and 0.2 points from the next star, then he will appear to managers two levels below you, so you have to be at least L6 since negotiations are only available at L4.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Don't get it. :/ In my negoation list are players with 39 and 38 quallity- there's more than 0,2 points to next star.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast