Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Good job!!

I pass to semifinal with one of my three teams, best results since 7 seasons!

Buuuuut now I'll play vs my black beast of last 3 seasons, a team who plays 5-3-2 formation. I've never won until now.

The other two teams pass to next round in CL, and I'm the Leader invictus with one (second season invictus.... maybe!!!), and 14th position with my tanking teams.

21 points:-)Season 71 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1444237872831.jpg
    Drew the 2nd n beat the 4th,my only games so far finished with 11 and no penalty against me,but that's probably continue tomorrow....
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 10-07-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    2 draws and a loss in the CL. Guess Im out of the CL, facing opponent away. Is there now level higher teams in the CL?
    yeah, isn't that silly ?
    We 're facing in the cup, higher lv teams but also in the CH.L ?
    and those teams are strong and active !
    TheAdix, Kylos, Peter Renn and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Won league game 2-1
    Gert Funck, Kylos and Peter Renn like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Im happy coz ma academy 4* player is scoring.... despite I play matches with 50% or less condition :3

2 goals in 3 matches... so I guess in Bilbao, I have something like Zumalakarregui

Palace teams report, Wednesday...

Desert Rats FC had a nightmare home game against the second-bottom team, defying all tactical and personnel changes to lose 1-3. Plamen Atanasov provided the goal for the Rats, and central defender Josh Stannard played his 50th match.

Palace Terriers were away at 2nd place in a classic top-of-the-table clash, and emerged with a tighter grip on top spot. Striker Waldemar Sanchez put the Terriers ahead just before the break, and Zdenek Krajca capped his MoM performance with the second goal, eight minutes into the second half. The hosts pulled a goal back 15 minutes from the end, before debutant Bojan Milosavljevic had a dramatic last 12 minutes, firstly getting booked for a foul, then finishing off a move started by fellow midfielder Stanislav Dolgoborodov for 3-1 and then with a minute to go, suffering a five-day heavy ankle strain injury.

Palace Casuals were at home against the League leaders, and pulled off a shock result. MoM Johan Shaqiri put the Casuals in front just before the half-hour, but the visitors were level again 13 minutes later. Philip Deery scored his second in two games on the stroke of half-time to put the home side in the lead at the break. Twenty minutes onto the second half, Rasmus Sadi scored a debut goal to increase the lead, which they kept until the end, despite conceding an 80th minute penalty. 15 minutes from time, Deery incurred an ankle injury in a tackle and will miss about 3 days.
    Last edited by talisman; 10-08-2015 at 03:26 PM.
    reddeviljohn and Kylos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yeah, isn't that silly ?
    We 're facing in the cup, higher lv teams but also in the CH.L ?
    and those teams are strong and active !
    The league is just as difficult. Dont get me wrong, I like a challenge but dont take advantage of it. 2 levels higher in cup and CL, gets a bit frustrating. Its like Im only competing in the league
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Won 3-1 in the league. Still in 5th
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Easy

Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_1.jpg

Table:

Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_2.jpg

Ja!!!

I'm very proud to tell you my last short victory in CL, 3-2 over a all scouts (and 7 stars for me) and SA squad, bench included. A token buyer.

His team played with a 4-2-2-2 Hexagon formation, then I countered with a defensive formation because my team is weaker, 3-2 (falses, I haven't DML/DMR)-4-1, blue arrows over 2 DC's and DMx, and red over ML/MR and ST.

I scored in 55', but the oppo scored twice, fortunately for me his DR felt injured, and change to ofensive over left side, works very well!!!

Maybe next leg I'll lose, but I really feel good!

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast