Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    Pass to final cup with La Morralla FS, but with a high price, my two MR/ML made lots of fouls and they cann't play in final, the oppo plays 3-4-1-2, maybe I'll try my old formation 4-1-2-1-2ND.

By the way, injurie Plague stars again in my two other teams, one match, one injurie grrrrrrrr
    Well, Nordeus hit me in La Morralla FS too, 2 injuries in a match, genius!!!

Fortunately, I had enough red packs to play the final cup with these keys players.

Nordeus, I lost two wingers for this match, isn't enough for you????

Pass to CL final with Viva Satan.

Edit! Two injuries in a match for Jose FC, this is serious? Really?

Today 1-1 at home against 3rd. We'll continue fighting for top7.

Season 71 - Week 4-screenshot_1.jpg

FireCats News

Great match for Bondo, another actually. Great season for the AMR

Season 71 - Week 4-amr-bondo.jpgSeason 71 - Week 4-bondo.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

We'r playing Cup Final tommorow, 2nd leg semi final for CL in 3 hours after away win 0:5.. pretty much on the final for CL too..
    Won 1:7 in the league against 5th place friend.. was thinking to let him beat me so that he could get to 4th place and play CL next season.. but i did not.. he better earn it if he wants it. 5points ahead in the League with 3 easy games to the end.. playing 8th 13th and 14th.. Time to concentrate on both CL and cup finals

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Addicted
    Teda is struggling to win a game in league. My 8 star ST performed very badly and did not contribute anything at all, I don't know what happened to him, maybe he was bad programmed?

In the past 2 league games we made 1 draw and 1 loss. I tried 451V as well as narrow diamond and we only scored 1 goal in these 2 games. Tomorrow we will have to play against the third in the league at their arena, probably another loss is coming to us...

Advanced to CL final but due to the distraction in league I doubt if I can win CL this season.

Bad days in the past couple of days, hard to imagine what we can get in this season.
    nikolgiorgos and talisman like this.

Palace teams report, Wednesday...

Palace Terriers kicked off the day's matches with a mid-afternoon match away, and crept past the finishing post with a 1-0 win, right-back Rui Pinhal curling a free-kick into the net in the 4th minute for the only goal of the game.

Desert Rats FC followed up with a tea-time home game against 5th in the table, and failed to take the opportunity to stretch the points gap between the two sides as the match ended in a 2-2 deadlock. Both the strikers got on the score sheet, Albert O'Toole opening the scoring in the 27th minute, and after the visitors had scored twice in the second half to lead in the game, Lorcan Ivory produced an equaliser seven minutes from time.

Palace Casuals played an evening bottom-of-the-table clash at home, and won 2-0. Johan Shaqiri kept up his recent rich form with the first goal, and Mario Dinamarca added a goal of his own to his assist of the first goal.
    Last edited by talisman; 10-15-2015 at 07:06 AM.
    reddeviljohn and Kylos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    Well this season was a breeze in both leagues. I lost 1 game in total in both leagues. Easy ones this time. FC Knudde is in the final of the CL where I meet a friend. Will be a tight match as we are equal in quality. Lets hope my wingers keep on shining. These guys are amazing this season. Each winger has scored more then both strikers combined

FC Killroy was defeated in the semi finale of the CL. Both games I had better stats. First one was a tie. Ok, no worries. Lets increase the win bonus. Win bonus at 75%. Return match, mass failure of the defense. I had players there scoring 5,5 and so. Again no worries, lets replace them. Brought in 3 replacements. Within a minute they all went from 6,5 to 5,5. That is when you know that whatever you do, you are not going to win this game. It feels like you have no control over the game. Normally it would take like a half to go from 6,5 to 5,5 but within 5 minutes after replacement? Also one of those games where the advisary has 7 shots on target. Your goalie makes 4 saves but of course he scores 3 goals. You get 6 shots on target and his keeper only save 2 but you only score once. Oh well, better luck next season.

Next season is going to be interesting. I will be keeping my low Q MR and AMC who were shining this season (and the 2 seasons before that) to see how long they will last.
    Kylos likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Lost in Final Cup for La Morralla FS.

Preparing the match thinking in attack by the left side because the oppo has a 4 star DR in this side, and works.

Starting the match scored twice, but oppo scored 2 faster. My new AML felt injured (I don't know how to thing about this, 4 injured in two days!!!), and I lost the advantage attacking by his weak side. Change by one ST and I put on AML position, and scored again (this player), but the oppo scored again.

Nothing occurs until penalties, where my highest Q player lost his penalty, but my goalkeeper save two! In the decisive penalty, the most expensive player in club's history lost throw out. In this moment I understand I'll lose the cup.
    In sudden death he scored and my player fail (again out!!!).

By the way, I made 3 changes, and the oppo's manager didn't see the match (no changes, no injured, no cards, tireless team...).

Incredible. Ridiculous. Cruel.

I don't know what to do. Uninstall the game, throw the mobile phone across the window...

Very disappointed with the game these last two-three seasons.

Good luck for rest of forum's managers.

Been a tough season, sitting in 6th. Going to try stay in top 7, although top 4 is 4 points ahead, will close them down as we play opponent in last. Yesterdays match we played opponent in 2nd and got a 2-1 home victory. Must say, I prefer to have a challenging season than a walk in the park season...
    Last edited by Kylos; 10-16-2015 at 07:41 AM.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Won important match 2-1 and hold 4th pos on gd
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5