Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thank you T11

Banned
    If it continue like this and if i kicked out and didn't get good place in the CUP this season I'll leave the game It's my final decision and watch me all doing this

After 13 months in this game fighting to win even 3rd place and when I succeed to do this I suddenly being astonished by that so bad system of CUP and what?! I'll be kicked off from the 1st round knowing that I didn't ever kicked out from the 1st round even when i was in the beg. levels.

This is so injustice ... and not fair what is the meaning of being in level 14 and regarded as one of the highest levels in my server and being kicked from the 1st or 2nd round? and at the same time a newbie manager who start to play from a month or 2 months be like you and may go forward more than you in CUP?!

Anyone can answer me? I know there are nothing to be said except bull****.

only three options there :

1. quit
    2. buy more tokens than ever before
    3. adapt and use different strategy of playing

I think I prefer the old system, unless they give us much more money with the new system. In all competitions.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    only three options there :

1. quit
    2. buy more tokens than ever before
    3. adapt and use different strategy of playing
    I checked my opponents but I can't say anything because they didn't made transfers.

I don't think there is any reason to quit, why you would do that?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Cup without underdogs in preliminary rounds is unrealistic. Whoever thinks its nicer this way needs to visit his shrink doctor.
    Personally I lost my interest in that competition and if this turns into more crap in the future, ill also stop playing the game.

You were supposed to buy tokens before this change if you wanted to stand a chance in the long run, but now you need to buy godlike amounts of those every season for same purpose. Thanx Nordeus but I ll pass on that.

Too much greed going on in the name of newbies crying out for unfair cup conditions.... guess what newbies, cup is supposed to be unfair for low ranked teams in real soccer but devs have chosen to fix it for you since its in their interest to make people buy even more tokens!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Cup without underdogs in preliminary rounds is unrealistic. Whoever thinks its nicer this way needs to visit his shrink doctor.
    Personally I lost my interest in that competition and if this turns into more crap in the future, ill also stop playing the game.

You were supposed to buy tokens before this change if you wanted to stand a chance in the long run, but now you need to buy godlike amounts of those every season for same purpose. Thanx Nordeus but I ll pass on that.

Too much greed going on in the name of newbies crying out for unfair cup conditions.... guess what newbies, cup is supposed to be unfair for low ranked teams in real soccer but devs have chosen to fix it for you since its in their interest to make people buy even more tokens!
    At least we have the chance to win now I used to play for more then 1 year and I didn't had any chance and even like that in my cup they always had 10+ levels more then me so no chances for me, but with this new system in 1,2 seasons I will have a real chance.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12