Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Youth academy

I understand all of you. It's more profitable to buy young player from auction. I did this for more of 30 seasons, but i read about Celtic and their Champions Cup in 1967 over Inter with 2:1. In this game Celtic use only players from their region and I think that this cup is more valuable from 10 which Real won. So I want to try to repeat this success. Of course I understand that it is stupid to buy 4 star player for 24 tokens when you can buy 5 stars for 2 tokens.

You could tank for 10 seasons, get 20 youngstars and rock the game haha ;P
    Not sure but i noticed smth weird.. whenever u don't get promoted players don't grow a year.. basiclly few of my players were 18 y.o for 2 seasons idk how..

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    You could tank for 10 seasons, get 20 youngstars and rock the game haha ;P
    Not sure but i noticed smth weird.. whenever u don't get promoted players don't grow a year.. basiclly few of my players were 18 y.o for 2 seasons idk how..
    Q na balgarski, che neshto ne razbrah. Toq angliiski napravo mi ebava maikata
    BeckStar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Q na balgarski, che neshto ne razbrah. Toq angliiski napravo mi ebava maikata
    Sabirash Igrachi okolo 5-6 sezona, povtarash nivoto vseki sezon dokato si izgrajdash otbora, igrachite ne ostarqvat ako sa na syshtoto nivo..toest Season 30 Lvl 30 e na 18 godini, ako v Season 31 vse oshte si Lvl 30 toi pak shte e na 18.
    Da kajeme che si Lv 30, Davat ti 2 novi igracha vseki sezon, za okolo 5 sezona shte imash pochti pylen otbor s 18 godishni igrachi ot akademiqta, prez tova vreme moje da gi trenirash i da gi napravish s umenie i pone 7* ;D
    Da ti kaja.. mislex si da go napravq s vtoriq mi otbor prosto da vidq kak shte igraqt.. Bez da xarchish pari pravish strashen otbor ;D Nqma da imam tolkova tyrpenie da gi izchakam

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Sabirash Igrachi okolo 5-6 sezona, povtarash nivoto vseki sezon dokato si izgrajdash otbora, igrachite ne ostarqvat ako sa na syshtoto nivo..toest Season 30 Lvl 30 e na 18 godini, ako v Season 31 vse oshte si Lvl 30 toi pak shte e na 18.
    Da kajeme che si Lv 30, Davat ti 2 novi igracha vseki sezon, za okolo 5 sezona shte imash pochti pylen otbor s 18 godishni igrachi ot akademiqta, prez tova vreme moje da gi trenirash i da gi napravish s umenie i pone 7* ;D
    Da ti kaja.. mislex si da go napravq s vtoriq mi otbor prosto da vidq kak shte igraqt.. Bez da xarchish pari pravish strashen otbor ;D Nqma da imam tolkova tyrpenie da gi izchakam
    Da i az nqmam tarpenie da gi chakam. A i vsashtnost problema e, che postoqnno mi puska zashtitnici i vratari. Ot 10 sezona ne sym vidql drugo. Inache irachite ot tvoqta akademiq igraqt po-silno. Mnogo iskah da spechelq vsichko samo s balgarski igrachi i zatova se varnah do 2 leval, no qvno nqma da stane. Pisah im i na support-a, no edva li shte polucha chitav otgovor.

I had a team before with only academy players, i had it for 15 or 16 seasons. It took me 7 or 8 just to have a full first team.
    It pwas fun, and i keep the token players and the free ones.
    I won 1 CUP with this team, Never won the league!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Here is the team!

Youth academy-image.jpg

Youth academy-image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I had a team before with only academy players, i had it for 15 or 16 seasons. It took me 7 or 8 just to have a full first team.
    It pwas fun, and i keep the token players and the free ones.
    I won 1 CUP with this team, Never won the league!
    My respect for this. How you build this team? I don't know why, but my academy generate only defenders and goalkeepers. Do you notice how academy choose what player to generate?

I got all positions with the time. Since the team not always promote, i would save the SP and train New positions or abilitys, that way i covered all positions.

I dont know If there is any way to control the positions you got, but i think they are just random.

You can see i had a MC DMC or a MC AMC AMR or AMR MC MR.

But it takes a lot of seasons to be done, but it is possible!

Thank you for your answer! I'm happy that someone reached success with players from own academy.

I'll be thankful if someone else shared his experience with youth academy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast