Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Youth academy

  1. #1
    Dreamer po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    462

    Youth academy

    Hi everyone,

    I have a question about youth academy. Why my academy generate only defenders and goalkeepers?

    This is little stupid, because i'm ready to spend 24 tokens for player of which I need (I like my own players), but seems Nordeus don't want it, and I spend 1 token for young player from auction!
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 09-20-2015 at 11:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    36
    is just bad luck .. anyway .. who cares? not worth buying and sure sell those with little talent .. never worth it anyway

  3. #3
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    i disagree with above post on not worth it as it depends on what level you are, I reject token youth and sign non token to depending on rating to train and leave 1 skill point away from next star and my best was selling a Gk for 20 tokens
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  4. #4
    Dreamer po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    462
    I played 38 seasons, and I won everything possible. Few seasons ago I started from level 1 and I want to play with my own players for fun, but this is impossible, because my academy don't generate attackers and midfielders... For this 38 seasons I had 2 strikers and 2 or 3 MC-s and this is all. I don't think this is bad luck.
    Does anyone know what is the real reason?

  5. #5
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I played 38 seasons, and I won everything possible. Few seasons ago I started from level 1 and I want to play with my own players for fun, but this is impossible, because my academy don't generate attackers and midfielders... For this 38 seasons I had 2 strikers and 2 or 3 MC-s and this is all. I don't think this is bad luck.
    Does anyone know what is the real reason?
    it`s only worth signing non token youth from level one too 6 and then use sell now option for the cash, from level 7 sign and train depending when you sign and their rating, this way you can either sell by sell now option or train if decent rating and try and get those extra tokens Via neg list
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  6. #6
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I played 38 seasons, and I won everything possible. Few seasons ago I started from level 1 and I want to play with my own players for fun, but this is impossible, because my academy don't generate attackers and midfielders... For this 38 seasons I had 2 strikers and 2 or 3 MC-s and this is all. I don't think this is bad luck.
    Does anyone know what is the real reason?
    Even if Nordeus want to limit us to sign 2 players for academy production cycle, I hope there will be a pool of players with different positions for us to select.

  7. #7
    Dreamer po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    it`s only worth signing non token youth from level one too 6 and then use sell now option for the cash, from level 7 sign and train depending when you sign and their rating, this way you can either sell by sell now option or train if decent rating and try and get those extra tokens Via neg list
    Maybe my english not so good (I'm sorry for this) and you didn't understand me correctly. I want to use my token youth players and build my team with them. My problem is that my academy generate only defenders and goalkeepers.

  8. #8
    Dreamer po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Even if Nordeus want to limit us to sign 2 players for academy production cycle, I hope there will be a pool of players with different positions for us to select.
    This is good idea! Anyway I don't understand why Nordeus created youth academy completely useless.
    cookizzz likes this.

  9. #9
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Maybe my english not so good (I'm sorry for this) and you didn't understand me correctly. I want to use my token youth players and build my team with them. My problem is that my academy generate only defenders and goalkeepers.
    i get you now with signing youth player`s that cost tokens and as said before in other threads if they want us to sign player`s for 18 too 24 tokens then they should be 5 star at least, i can sign a 18/19yr old in transfer market for less
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  10. #10
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    my point shown in picture

    Youth academy-strik.jpg

    so, why waste 24 Tokens on a 4 star player
    BeckStar likes this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast