View Poll Results: What't your opinion using one word in the new CUP system?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I accept this

22 45.83%
  • I don't accept

26 54.17%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: We need Our previous Cup system back .. who with me?

I don't want this new system to remain or the old system to return, I'd like to see the level banded system introducted.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    the old nor the new will bring me back this ****n game I'm sorry for my efforts and money spent in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    the old nor the new will bring me back this ****n game I'm sorry for my efforts and money spent in this game.
    I'm sorry to see you have decided to quit the game Adel, It's made me angry too. I thought about giving up as well earlier because of this.

I have decided to close this topic because I have made an improvement to this poll.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-you-like.html

EDIT: Topic re-opened due to the request of MDKII.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-11-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Topic Reopened.

Banned
    since the moment MDKII is reading this thread i repost here my suggestion (note i'm a non token buyer)
    After all the complains from tokens buyers we have heard las two days i came up with different cup formats, that may rise the competition level and eliminate the disadvantage token buyers suffered from current format. (anyway current format i think is much better than the previous one)
    I don't know if these format can be maked, i post them anyway:

1)CL similar one
    128 teams banded in 4 levels.... 32 from each level. all putted together in groups of four (1 team from each level). only 1 game against every team in the groups stage. then the winner of every group enter the top 32 round.

2)"Tim trophy" group stage
    if the four level gap is too high: 96 teams from 3 levels. all putted together in groups of 3 (1 from each level). Home and away matches and every group winner goes to last 32

3)"Two trophy" format
    128 teams from 4 levels. 32 from each level. first round level higher vs level lower, mid level vs mid level. winners of first round enter the last 64. losers enter a last 64 round too. then you have 2 different trophies. one serie A Cup and one serie B cup... of course with different prizes.

4)"Intertoto style"
    152 teams from 6 different levels. 96 from three lower levels (32,32,32). 52 from upper levels (28,16,8). first rounds played by only lower levels. the 32 lower face the 32 higher... the 32 mid level face themself. then the 48 winners face themself until they remain 12. this 12 win the intertoto trophy and enter last 64 against higher levels teams.

would be nice have someone of nordeus explain us if these format can be used.
    Cheers
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 03-11-2013 at 05:03 PM.

I repeat: I hate the new system.

I like the "intertoto style" or a similar system --> first rounds: low levels vs low levels. Final rounds: the best of the low levels vs high levels
    The problem of this system is that the high level players maybe get bored the few first days of each season because they have less matches.

Regards!
    Trophies (6 seasons): 4 League, 1 Cup, 1 Champions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YuLs View Post
    I repeat: I hate the new system.

I like the "intertoto style" or a similar system --> first rounds: low levels vs low levels. Final rounds: the best of the low levels vs high levels
    The problem of this system is that the high level players maybe get bored the few first days of each season because they have less matches.

Regards!
    you're right. that is maybe the problem with that system. Maybe the two trophies style, where the B cup is different in prestige and gives less money, can be the deal
    cheers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345