Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Too many injuries

I got 3 injurys in one game today, having had 2 the day before.

Normally I just let my injured players heal naturally (unless they are out for a very long time and 15 reds are then used), but one of the 2 injured yesterday was a MC.

That left me with only 4 others that could play in MC (2 with just MC, 2 with MC/ML/MR roles).

In my game today one of my MC's gets injured. He is replaced by a MC/ML/MR (By subbing a ML on and swapping him). Ten mins or so later and the last standing MC I have gets injured, meaning I had to use my MR sub and move my last MC/ML/MR into place. With twenty mins of the game to go one of my MC/ML/MR players also get injured.

So out of the 5 injuries I've had in the past two days 4 of them have been players covering the MC spot. 3 of them in the same game.

Not really fair. In the end I had no choice but to heal my MC's, as I simply couldn't put out a proper balanced team which would leave me with options.

Unfair.
    Rosli Said and Killroy like this.

Addicted
    Every time I see people talk about this, I feel painful, look at this using the link below; this draw was a key game and due to it Nordeus stole my league champion last season, fair?

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...e-nordeus.html

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I got 3 injurys in one game today, having had 2 the day before.

Normally I just let my injured players heal naturally (unless they are out for a very long time and 15 reds are then used), but one of the 2 injured yesterday was a MC.

That left me with only 4 others that could play in MC (2 with just MC, 2 with MC/ML/MR roles).

In my game today one of my MC's gets injured. He is replaced by a MC/ML/MR (By subbing a ML on and swapping him). Ten mins or so later and the last standing MC I have gets injured, meaning I had to use my MR sub and move my last MC/ML/MR into place. With twenty mins of the game to go one of my MC/ML/MR players also get injured.

So out of the 5 injuries I've had in the past two days 4 of them have been players covering the MC spot. 3 of them in the same game.

Not really fair. In the end I had no choice but to heal my MC's, as I simply couldn't put out a proper balanced team which would leave me with options.

Unfair.

another one today
    15 days!!

Too many injuries-inj13.jpg
    Rosli Said likes this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Pro
    Zzzzzzzzz, 6 injuries in 6 days after a good start of the competition for FC Killroy. FC Knudde only had 2 injuries last 6 days.

We are one day further and FC Killroy had another injury. FC Knudde had 2 injuries.
    Last edited by Killroy; 10-06-2015 at 07:15 AM.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Too many injuries-lineup.jpg
    Killroy likes this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Five injuries in the first eight days of competition. I'm done for this season!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LANWolve View Post
    Five injuries in the first eight days of competition. I'm done for this season!
    My team back at level 3 had 12 injuries in last 14 matchdays. It happens but only occasionally.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    I have almost 200 health packs so I always instantly heal any injuries I have. i recommend you do the same if you haven't already done so.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    I have almost 200 health packs so I always instantly heal any injuries I have. i recommend you do the same if you haven't already done so.
    Yes, similar here with 200+ all the time. The injury run in level 3 depleted my 200+ red packs then to under 50. Pitch level being higher now helps reducing injuries too.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Last season I've lost count (about one injury every two games). This season, first match (friendly match): one injury of 11 days. Third match of the season (Second leg of the Cup): one injury of 5 days. My playing style is Defensive, Tackling Normal, Zone marking and low pressure. Pitch level is 6.
    This is getting better and better. Anyone knows if this game has something to do with football? What are they trying to do? Force me to spend money or tokens in red packs?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123