Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Too many injuries

Rookie

Angry Too many injuries

in two day i got three player injured from two cup match + one injury from normal training , which is cost me 58 red pack ...in just two day ?!! anyone else experience same problem ?
    La Morralla FS likes this.

Rookie
    well,i guess only me....

Famous
    I feel sorry for you that all injuries are medium to long term and easily cost you many red packs. I hate those injuries with players out for 4 days.

But there are too many separate posts about injuries. I usually use vent thread or old threads.
    Rosli Said likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosli Said View Post
    well,i guess only me....
    Anyone has that problem. We just dont bother complaining, The game developer never pay any attention to this.

I have some tips for injuries issue:

- If you win 2-0, play defensive, the more goal you score, the bigger win you have, the more injuries will come to your players.
    - Train your players one by one, DONT train the whole team at once because injuries will randomly appear.
    - The more players you buy in transfer, the greater chance for injuries, they (nordeus) will BREAK your players until you have barely enough men in your squad.
    - Use tokens to buy some red pack, personally i think it's good way to reduce injury's posibility
    Rosli Said likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Anyone has that problem. We just dont bother complaining, The game developer never pay any attention to this.

I have some tips for injuries issue:

- If you win 2-0, play defensive, the more goal you score, the bigger win you have, the more injuries will come to your players.
    - Train your players one by one, DONT train the whole team at once because injuries will randomly appear.
    - The more players you buy in transfer, the greater chance for injuries, they (nordeus) will BREAK your players until you have barely enough men in your squad.
    - Use tokens to buy some red pack, personally i think it's good way to reduce injury's posibility
    hmm good theory about buy player from auction = more injury ,lol... before this season,all my players were bought from scout ( five season )and i got less injury ...but there is no evidence to support that theory ... all player from scout for every season ? hmm not a good way if i want play for a long term ,so this season i try to play with young player from auction

Quote Originally Posted by Rosli Said View Post
    hmm good theory about buy player from auction = more injury ,lol... before this season,all my players were bought from scout ( five season )and i got less injury ...but there is no evidence to support that theory ... all player from scout for every season ? hmm not a good way if i want play for a long term ,so this season i try to play with young player from auction
    hehe, there's nothing to support my theories, i just bring them up from my observation. And if you buy a lot of scout players, they will manipulate somehow to draw more money from your pocket. Start to use auction players pls, you'll do fine without spending a lot.
    Rosli Said likes this.

CDL
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    True.
    Rosli Said likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CDL View Post
    True.
    I always made this and don't work for me.

Injuries are just random chance with +/- modifiers... they are more likely to happen with more instances of condition use, that is all.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    i got few injuries while the condition still above 90% in a match and sometimes the opponents didn't even get a card

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast