Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cup draw

Cup draw

season after season of getting shafted in the cup and im fed up of it.

I am currently level 16 - team rating 98.8, playing a team from level 19 with a rating of 107.1

how is this even possible

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Harrington View Post
    season after season of getting shafted in the cup and im fed up of it.

I am currently level 16 - team rating 98.8, playing a team from level 19 with a rating of 107.1

how is this even possible
    that is because you are playing "world cup" where there are teams with quality greater than your own. one way of dealing with this is to have players with low quality. buy young players ( 3* ) on auction or keep players from your academy ( token free ).
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    that is because you are playing "world cup" where there are teams with quality greater than your own. one way of dealing with this is to have players with low quality. buy young players ( 3* ) on auction or keep players from your academy ( token free ).

i guess, but i tend to throw money at things like stadia and better players, so always end up selling these players.

Regardless, i shouldnt have to anyway, there is no way you should end up playing someone three leagues higher than you - where even the average players are ones you cannot purchase yet

Dreamer
    i post the same topic!
    i write Nordeus!
    it's a shame! and every season is the same thing, always the same team who are the best in the cup! they win cup every season because always with team lower level! i am level 34 and i play against level 37! and every season this team and others of level 37 are in final and win! it's a shame!!!!!
    and this season, champions league is the same thing!
    Nordeus must change and reorganize the server instead of doing new features who is not important for pleasure of game!

There is only one team that can be best. The whole purpose is to try to beat teams on a higher level and I don't want it any other way.

Dreamer
    Hein ??

in my cup there is a lot of team very stronger than me! i am level 34 , level 37 there is more thant 10 teams!
    I want to beat this team, it's not the problem! but very too strong! one level better is possible but 3 level, it's impossible!!
    lespa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Färnebofjärdens View Post
    There is only one team that can be best. The whole purpose is to try to beat teams on a higher level and I don't want it any other way.
    surely the aim is to beat teams at your level then move up
    Bunzo likes this.

well anyway, the obvious happened, lost the home leg 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Harrington View Post
    i guess, but i tend to throw money at things like stadia and better players, so always end up selling these players.

Regardless, i shouldnt have to anyway, there is no way you should end up playing someone three leagues higher than you - where even the average players are ones you cannot purchase yet
    last season i won Cup by using the method i previously mentioned. i have four players 1*-2* that never go on the pitch because their sole purpose is to decrease the quality of my team. by doing that, Nordeus puts me in Cup draw where I have a chance to win the trophy. But, you are right even then it is hard to beat an opponent who is 3 levels higher. So, luck is also a major factor in winning the Cup.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

CDL
    Yea thats BS, one lever higher teams it should be max.. the stronger your team is at your level the smaller chance you have to win the cup in the next season.. 3 levels is a joke cuz they can buy players with 10-15 higher ratings than your stars.. so we can say Nordeus is punishing guys with strong 22-player teams, giving them no chance to win the cup..

EDIT: I'm at level 6 now and there is even a guy from level 10.. he can buy 4 or 5 key players rated 65-69 and destroy my team just like that
    Last edited by CDL; 09-23-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast