Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Who can explain to me about this match

ur players were too tired. They should have at least 90% health before each match
    TrangIU (ss28, lv28)

14 Leagues
    8 Runners-up
    2 Champions League
    3 Runners-up
    3 Cups
    3 Doubles

As ex-4-3-3 manager I know 4-1-4-1 is a counter that can give u many problems...
    Despite all, in this game all affect a little, so good that u had possession advantadge, looking the condition one can think that went against you, but i'm not 100% convinced...
    Quality despite you have 10 scouts is more close than what ppl think, + is good analyze if you did substitutions, + the stats of your whole team, because maybe you do not have thisthese 1/2 players that are key players and can help a lot.
    + take into account if you did friendlies to find 1 man fo corners/1 for fouls and, analyze more things than a simple mach.

I see a close match, and if with these amoun of scouts they were not capable to score a simple goal probably is because as many managers that have full scouts, have the visible quality but no the internal quality in the players.

Another factor is the scenario, game tend to track your results and against top league teams + many times one middle table team put the things more complicated.

4-4-2 it's my counter for 4-3-3, but as the guys already mention your players looked tired, if you are playing with high press(whole pitch) and man-to-man, you should have your team at least at 90%still shouldn't be enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Famous
    Wow, I am impressed! Starting a game with 60% energy !
    I never ever start below 99%.
    But I am being a bit too much a scientist . 80% needs you will deliver 20% less than your full shape opponent. Which sounds way too low to me in a tight game.
    But maybe am I over-anxious...

Quote Originally Posted by Redsea Ha View Post
    It's the end of match. In starting of match all power is over 60%.
    I use tactic so they lost more power in match.
    So how to adjust?
    How much power to begin a match is the best?
    for GOD sake if you can't afford Greens, buy more players and rotate ..
    with every % less than 99% you are losing players skills, so a 6 start player will act more like 3 star one ..
    FVS0777 likes this.

Rookie
    I always let them play only matches no train or no friendly matches

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12