Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

Cant seem to get an even share of the ball in these games ,always seem to be under 50% no matter what I do against whoever. Just lost the possession count against a team 23% less than me and lost the match as well. So much for the "superior" match engine.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Another update.

My team was 1-0 down early in the match and was struggling to get a goal. Highlights were coming mostly for the opponent. I changed the orders a lot, and even changed to formation later, and my team finally won 2-1. So, it seems that changing things during the match has an effect in this competition engine, but the right orders are not that logical at times.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I lost another match, 1-0, but I used 2 tokens to challenge again and won 2-0 in extra time and was a hard fought match, and the orders I had to used was less logical. The opponent was about 10-13% weaker. I noticed that goals scored in extra time do not count in the goal difference too, so, correction from my part for what I said previously, the opponent that beat my team with no goal difference in the second part of the first phase could have won in extra time or by penalty shoot-out.
    I saw that. 4-4-2 flat vs 4-2-3-1 is not the perfect counter.
    Try 4-1-4-1 or 3w-1DMC-4f-1 or 3w-1DMC-3f-1AMC-1
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I saw that. 4-4-2 flat vs 4-2-3-1 is not the perfect counter.
    Try 4-1-4-1 or 3w-1DMC-4f-1 or 3w-1DMC-3f-1AMC-1
    The point of 4-4-2 is to block the opponent high up in the pitch while still having enough in front to score a lot of goals. There is no need to put a DMC if you block service to the AMC from high up (high pressing) and using man-on-man marking makes it even harder for the opponent. I have some experience with 4-1-4-1 against 4-2-3W-1; it would be a defensive counter, but the match would at slow pace with tighter scores. 3w-1-4-1-1 or 3w-1-4-2 might work but logically that would be something to be used against much weaker opponents.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-01-2019 at 08:12 PM.

For the second match that I was struggling, I started 4-5-1-V versus 3n-1-4-2, with counter-attacking orders. 451V was not good at all, 1-0 down, and there was not much improvement with other orders, and I changed to 4-4-2 and started to take control of the match which in the end I won.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    cannot agree with what part ?

@Tactician

Today I played +30 more games from the 2nd phase so it's over 100 King of the kings games.
    In Tour of ... events I have at least one (out of 10) troll/fixed game.
    In Play with the ... (mixed humans and bot opponents) the same.
    In associations I have at least 1-2 of the 16 games of the season, fixed/troll/weird .
    In the three competitions (50 games per season) usually I have 1-3 games.

In those King of the ... games
    I won the opponents I could
    I lost from oppo I should lost (plus won some games vs higher q oppo)
    No weird scores
    No crazy stats
    No super GKs
    Orders seems that had a meaning and a result (I reversed some games where oppo scored very early)
    Not once an early red card
    And none of those 100 games finished at penalties

Coincidence ?
    There is no part to disagree I disagree with you theory as I can't notice it, this evente i won all the games two rounds and beat teams stronger than me by 10 and 12% (I know its not much so i could win but on the 10% stronger i did scoring 3 and 4 goals to none!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Could it be possible that the engine favours weaker teams to beat stronger teams? In my group, I have noticed that there are some teams that did well for their quality. Either they are good managers or the game favoured them.

I just caught a weaker team in tanking formation in the Kings of Kings challenge with players mostly in front and the GK as an outfield player too, but only 5-0? Not so good engine, isn't it?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Lost once against 3N-1-4-2, and was on the verge of losing a second time till I decided to go against logic. The passing focus to attack him seems to be set to middle instead of flanks despite that he was clearly open on the flanks, and on top, his ML and MR were slightly up from their neutral position which means more vunerable to flank counter-attacks. Counter-attack not work, attacking not work, nothing much worked. I persisted with passing down the flanks with all sort of others orders, could not do much until I switched to mixed focus as I still did not want risk with passing in middle only given that it was way against logic. Orders do not make sense, and not only that but they change too with time as I beat him in the previous step with flank attacks. So, same opponent, same formation, only difference is the day. So, 1 day passing focus is flanks and other day it is in middle despite against logic. Again, not so good engine.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-02-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    There is no part to disagree I disagree with you theory as I can't notice it, this evente i won all the games two rounds and beat teams stronger than me by 10 and 12% (I know its not much so i could win but on the 10% stronger i did scoring 3 and 4 goals to none!
    well, we 're just exchanging opinions.
    Finally last night I had the first troll result in King of the kings
    Lost in penalties . I was +40% better

Mythbusters of top eleven-f2-rino-trol-1.jpg

Mythbusters of top eleven-f2-rino-trol-2.jpg

Anyway, 1-2 troll games at 150-200 games isn't bad (considering that other competition-events have 1/25 or less)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast