Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Fixed games vs weaker opponents

  1. #1
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    15,251

    Fixed games vs weaker opponents

    Ok, some dev thought before a year, that games between strong teams vs abandoned teams with scores of 12-0 or 16-0 are unrealistic.
    But tweaking the game engine so to give 1-0 or 3-0 victories vs those teams is also unrealistic and boring at some point.

    Fixed games vs weaker opponents-league-fixed-1-stats.jpg

    Fixed games vs weaker opponents-league-fixed-1-rates.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    92
    Game is ruined, too much wrong with it now , wonder what business model Nordeus are trying to implement, surely they want people to buy tokens, therefore the best players create the best teams that win things.....people then want to spend to get the best.....but that isnt the way the game works, too many troll results, too many poor results like yours....game is broken beyond repair
    Altiplano, Gabez Teh and KenoticFC like this.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    28
    First match of this season was like this. Abandoned team, 20% weaker. He barely had 11 players to form the team. Merely got a 1-1. They had 1 shots on target. I got ten...

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    28
    Another one yesterday. 2-0 for them in the first 20 minutes. Got mad and put them all atacking with every option on. At least this time I could turn it around and got a 4-2 for me in the end.

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    413
    The tankers.. break this all with all their friendlies to make super players

  6. #6
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Game is ruined, too much wrong with it now , wonder what business model Nordeus are trying to implement, surely they want people to buy tokens, therefore the best players create the best teams that win things.....people then want to spend to get the best.....but that isnt the way the game works, too many troll results, too many poor results like yours....game is broken beyond repair
    My theory is simple the engine always favours a team in the league, every time I am leading, when I have a draw or a loss the 2nd place team will also have a draw or a loss on the same day or the next. It is useless and honestly even spending tokens may not help you. You are right it feels the game is beyond repair.

  7. #7
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    The tankers.. break this all with all their friendlies to make super players
    What this has to do with the first post

  8. #8
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Game is ruined, too much wrong with it now , wonder what business model Nordeus are trying to implement, surely they want people to buy tokens, therefore the best players create the best teams that win things.....people then want to spend to get the best.....but that isnt the way the game works, too many troll results, too many poor results like yours....game is broken beyond repair
    Why spend tokens ?
    You could win a team like this in the first photo, with a simple 5* team and without watching.
    Those games are bad for nordeus business

  9. #9
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihujoy View Post
    Another one yesterday. 2-0 for them in the first 20 minutes. Got mad and put them all atacking with every option on. At least this time I could turn it around and got a 4-2 for me in the end.
    might not have been anything you did, my 1st CL match against a similar quality but higher level opponent, both low 90's, I decided for some reason to weaken my team to about 75% for this away game, maybe I thought they were weaker then they changed their team, anyway, I was as I expected getting beat 2-0 away about 17% inferior to them, then I went and won 4-2, I didn't change anything, i'd resigned to losing, but with doing nothing suddenly I came from 2 down to win 4-2 away at a better quality higher lever opponent

  10. #10
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    My theory is simple the engine always favours a team in the league, every time I am leading, when I have a draw or a loss the 2nd place team will also have a draw or a loss on the same day or the next. It is useless and honestly even spending tokens may not help you. You are right it feels the game is beyond repair.
    I've had that a few times, just hoping the team above you will slip up, and when they do it's the same day as you get a shitty 0-0 draw against the bottom team or something

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast