Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree894Likes

Thread: Season 72 - Week 3

Palace teams report, Day 5 Wednesday...

Palace Casuals had an easy day, a home League match against the lowest Q team in the League, and won 6-1. Doubles from Mario Dinamarca and Martin Kozak, and singles from Soheil-Vosough Gholam and Mustapha Haouli put Casuals (temporarily) top of the League on goal difference.

Palace Terriers had to wait until the evening for two matches in 3 hours, the first an away Champions League Group match which ended in a hard-fought 0-0 draw; and an away League match in which Zdenek Krajca (2), Ben Atkins and Stanislav Dolgoborodov scored as the Terriers registered a 4-1 win to maintain their goal-difference advantage at the head of the League table.
    reddeviljohn and munchen like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Job almost done! Tomorow after LEAGUE game Will get the 9th star.

Season 72 - Week 3-image.jpg
    Rosli Said and BeckStar like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Finaly a win in LEAGUE,won at home 2:1
    Goals from ML Tomim (again) and my ST Bessa, now 1 SP away from the 8th star, Tomorow i Will finish the training giving him the 9th star!
    i keep thinking ,how u guys ( veteran managers ) can make your players be 7,8,9* even at the beginning of season ? tried to find a thread about this ,but nowhere to be found ... did you guys use personal trainer ? teach me please ...

Rookie
    Another 2 games today and i have mixed feelings. We are still undefeated (6-2-0) but in the last two days we didn't score as many goals as i want. Also, we got the second draw in a row in the league.

Season 72 - Week 3-1.jpg

Very frustrating game in the league. We dominated possesion, had more shots but his keeper was amazing with 5 saves.

Season 72 - Week 3-2.jpgSeason 72 - Week 3-3.jpg

I couln't watch the Champions League game. Another win, only 1 goal.
    Last edited by Alan Solis; 10-23-2015 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosli Said View Post
    i keep thinking ,how u guys ( veteran managers ) can make your players be 7,8,9* even at the beginning of season ? tried to find a thread about this ,but nowhere to be found ... did you guys use personal trainer ? teach me please ...
    Probably with lots of green and red packs, like all people if you aren't a token buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    No shirt for me!

I don't know what that tweety thingy is

Attachment 55965
    Me neither No tweeter user!!!

Won last night match, but puffffffffff 2 injuries (1x6 days, 1x4 days) and a direct red card, all without changes, I can keep 1-2 advantage until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosli Said View Post
    Good morning!

This is my 31st season, and it His the first time i have tryed to do this, and only with this player.

This is a academy player i got for 18T and 4 stars, and i got him to this point only with training. I spend around 700/ 750 greens dont know the exact number and around 90 reds, he got injured 6 times in the process.
    Personal training it is too expensive, only for heavy token buyers.

Dont do this unless you have a lot of green packs and red packs in hand.
    If you whant to train a SA or a extra position, do it before you increased there quality, since the speed of training reduces with the quality.

I only have done this be because i had a lot of greens i whanted to Know what is needed to train a player to the 9th star and see His performance.
    It takes a lot of time, since every time the players get a star His speed reduces, at 4 stars he was gainning above 1Sp per green pack, at 5stars it was only 1SP per green pack and at 8stars it was 1Sp per 4/5 green packs.

I really dont know how people are able to spend so many hours training a full team. Its crazy!

Hope i could help you!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Who is next .

Season 72 - Week 3-screenshot_1.png

Palace teams report, Day 6 Friday, interim...

Having only conceded 12 goals last season and already the stingiest defence in the League this season, Palace Terriers reinforced the back line with a Norgen goalkeeper from the Transfer Market this morning, at a cost of 5T/$4.44M:

Season 72 - Week 3-pt-chris-lux.jpg

Palace Casuals took to home field in the Cup Qualifying Round 2nd Leg trying to overturn a 3-4 deficit from the 1st Leg, and did just enough to qualify, winning 2-1 to go through on away goals after a 5-5 aggregate draw. Central defenders Joao Azevedo and Martin Schopper combined for the latter to score the opening goal, and after the visitors had equalised and looked like holding on for a draw, the two strikers contrived a late winner, Liam Cashman surging through the defence and unselfishly making a late pass for Konstantin Kirchev to have the easiest of tap-ins.

Palace Terriers had an early opportunity to field their latest signing, as Chris Lux was between the sticks for a home League match against the bottom team. After a goal-less first half, Terriers turned on their attack, left-winger Zdenek Krajca scoring two minutes after the break and his right-wing compatriot Julien van der Plas scoring two in five minutes either side of the 70 minute mark, the first a 30 yard pile driver and the second a header from a Luis Fernando Peralta free-kick. Final score 3-0 to the Terriers.
    Last edited by talisman; 10-23-2015 at 12:54 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

United news

'If you score, You have to get injured' quote Nordeus
    Season 72 - Week 3-result.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 10-23-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    talisman likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast