Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree894Likes

Thread: Season 72 - Week 3

Addicted
    This is the only post I have made so far for this season. Due to other assignments I did not get a chance to follow the forum as often as I used to do. How are you guys? Miss you all so much!

OK, seasonal summary is here and super simple: we won the league and the CL, but lost the cup final 2:3, this is the closest chance for me to make my first ever treble, but I missed it!

Teda will be back next season and will try our best to keep fighting for the first treble. Thank you all for your supports, and for those of you who always support my games - I am sorry I cannot send the THANKS to you because I use my IPHONE to play the game and there is no such a function on mobile - but I have seen you all all the time to support me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Famous
    Level 20 team

Despite the team is not in good form recently, it have been confirmed to be league champion in Round 24. It leads since about Round 9, but is actually challenged by many other teams throughout the season.

I am happy with the consistencies of my players in this season. So only players have been replaced. This is probably the record lowest number for this team. I am also happy that the 3 players who leaded the team in scoring are the 3 lowest quality ones. The lowest quality player just sold a few days ago as a normal strategic move. The other two just improved to 5 star recently.

This young team is still operating for long term but actually it is likely its last season.

Season 72 - Week 3-beauty-win.jpgSeason 72 - Week 3-beauty-history.jpg

Level 28 team

The team will play with the 2nd place team today and 2nd last place team tomorrow. With the lead in goal difference, it will likely claim the league champion.

Season 72 - Week 3-bulldog-table.jpg

Pro
    And another loss for my main team. Up against the number 4 and he simply trashed me somehow. Home match was a big win for me but this time he had double the shots and double on target. No bad ratings though and a 2-1 loss. Just wondering how I am still second with a chance to win the league when in 12 games I had 4 wins, 2 ties and 6(!!!!!) losses. Crazy league this is. This must have been the second worst streak I have yet faced in my T11 career. The only time it was worse when my MC to wingers to strikers all got scores from 5-6's for 10 consecutive games (yes even the replacements) and I ended up 8th.
    Wiesse likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Cool

Reserve news

Today my lack of interest, almost cost me the CL title. But I made a hail Mary save just at the buzzer! Stupid Gert

Season 72 - Week 3-1-cl.jpg
    Season 72 - Week 3-2-cl.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Ladies will love my team, apparently they want to come second.

Im dropping my Scout goal keeper. Never have I seen a flop in my life. I don't even think he's kept a clean sheet!

I had to go gung-ho as I was 3-1 down. Managed to draw 3-3 with 10 men.

Won league game 1-0
    Gert Funck likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Dragon News

Today we won our match against the lucky one the last time. Now we played with another formation.

Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.

Won CL with Viva Satan FC.
    When I conected, I was winning 0-1, one minute later oppo scored WTF!
    Changed pressure to high and scored three goals more for a 1-4 victory, hat trick for my main ST.

Too I used my old DC Lewis Dean who will retire this season, 5 minutes one yellow card not bad LOL

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Reserve news

Today my lack of interest, almost cost me the CL title. But I made a hail Mary save just at the buzzer! Stupid Gert

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 cl.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	57070
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 cl.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	57071

Good recovery Gert and congrats on winning the CL, just a bit confused as to the 77min substitution if you joined at 89mins.
    Gert Funck likes this.

lol gert busted
    Staggy Stagg and Wiesse like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast