Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Goodbye top eleven!

Famous
    Nobody on my server even has a league schedule posted yet. Its beyond ridicioulous, if when they update it they'll be games played that managers didn't even have a chance to manage.

And if there tweeking something, i'm afraid to even see what it'll look like.

They should use common sense and go back to the old setup.
    Level 40 Manager

Just like the above manager I cannot see my league yet, it's 6.33am here, I can only see my cup and champs, some of my other friends are in the same situation too, seriously get it sorted out, I don't want to miss my opening league game.

we want all a random draw!!!!!!!!! it's not more in this wayyyyyyy

another incredible draw..i had 163 average and play in a league where all team are over 170-171.....another unfair no random draw!!!
    i think that i'll not play anymore,i'm tired because who plays well has more difficulties to go on...
    bye bye top eleven..continue to give simple league to don't follow his team and don't improve...

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Nobody on my server even has a league schedule posted yet. Its beyond ridicioulous, if when they update it they'll be games played that managers didn't even have a chance to manage.

And if there tweeking something, i'm afraid to even see what it'll look like.

They should use common sense and go back to the old setup.
    The bigger question is why they would tweak something on day 1-3 and not test it first so they would not have any problems. Tweaking is done on a test server during the season so it can be implemented at the start of the next season.

Who is in charge at this mental institution anyways?
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I feel the same guys
    We started a league with friends, from a T11 fb Greek fb group, started the first season with 13 of us (we lost one ).
    The 2nd season, 7 we were in the same league and the other 6 still in lv1.
    the third (last season), everyone was playing in a different league
    I was waiting this season, maybe being together with some them but still nobody
    So, I think i 'm gonna drop that team (but continue with my other team, solo).
    It's not the quality that separate us. We had about the same q.
    and i don't think that there is exactly a quality draw in the league.
    I don't know how it works, still investigating.

But I don't understand how some people in nordeus thinking
    The 're making two steps forward to improve the game and one step beyond (Madness )
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12